This dictionary is specially designed for Brazilians who study the Italian language. Containing more than 28,000 entries, it covers the essential vocabulary for correct use of this language.
The contents of the entire dictionary follows the Portuguese Language Orthographic Vocabulary (VOLP, 5th edition, March 2009), respecting the changes introduced by the Portuguese Language Orthographic Agreement of 1990.
The application was created using state-of-the-art technology, presenting results immediately when querying for a word, with a clean and objective user interface optimized for your Mac.
These are the main features of the "Michaelis Dicionário Escolar Italiano":
• complete contents without requiring Internet connection;
• more than 50,000 translations;
• more than 25,000 expressions and examples;
• audible speaking of the Italian words;
• syllable division of the entries;
• phonetic transcription of Italian and Portuguese entries;
• part of speech of words and government of verbs;
• idiomatic expressions, proverbs and slang;
• notes on grammar issues and proper use of Italian words and expressions;
• complete conjugation of all Portuguese verbs in the dictionary;
• curiosities, tips and verb conjugation tables;
• essential information about the Italian grammar;
• new Portuguese spelling, following the Orthographic Agreement;
• practical guide of the Orthographic Agreement;
• advanced query for Portuguese by spelling approximation;
• query by beginning, ending, or middle of entry or by definition of the entry;
• history and bookmarks of entries;
A valuable tool to improve the knowledge of the Italian language.
• Minor database fixes;
• OS X compatibility updates;
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.