Attending Michigan Farm Bureau events is a breeze using the free Michigan Farm Bureau Event Mobile App. For major events throughout the year, it’s your go-to source for agendas, custom itinerary builders, maps, and other mobile app features.
Popular tools that may be available from the Michigan Farm Bureau Event Mobile App include but are not limited to:
• Itinerary builder
• Session downloads
• Guest speakers/presenters and/or exhibitors
• Social networking
• Photo galleries
• Attendee evaluations
The Michigan Farm Bureau (MFB) Event Mobile App is intended to be used for major MFB functions including but not limited to:
• Michigan Farm Bureau State Annual Meeting (MFB Annual)
• Young Farmer Leaders Conference (YFLC)
• Young People’s Citizenship Seminar (YPCS)
• Lansing Legislative Seminar (LLS)
• Washington Legislative Seminar (WLS)
This update corrects an issue that some users reported after upgrading to iOS 11 where the app failed to properly launch. If you’re still experiencing issues, please email the Results Direct Support Team (email@example.com).
This release includes:
- Push notifications for private messaging
- Faster setup and schedule browsing for large events
- The option to lock or restrict access to event content
- Ability to include photos in attendee roster entries
- Pre-loaded personalized meetings for attendees
- Linking to syndicated content using RSS & Atom feeds
- Searching on custom fields for sessions, speakers, and exhibitors
- Improved visibility of session resources
- Added email confirmation during account creation
- A library of new menu list icons
- Enhanced support for current OS features
This update also includes performance enhancements and general bug fixes.
If you have questions, suggestions or feedback, we’d like to hear it! Send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org. Enjoying the app? Share the love with a review. Thanks!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.