The Mitel® MiCollab® Mobile Client 9.1 requires MiCollab Server 9.1 or newer.
The MiCollab mobile-first approach was developed from the ground up to be used on your iPhone making it easier for employees to talk, chat, meet and share information with others within the organization, from anyplace, at any time.
By bringing together communications and team collaboration tools into a single application MiCollab extends the “in-office experience” to any location enabling you to make phone calls, search your corporate directory, chat with colleagues, check corporate voicemail, collaborate on team-based projects, and more, directly from your iPhone.
Increase the ease of sharing information and speed of decision making within your organization by using the MiCollab Mobile client.
The MiCollab Mobile client lets you:
• Create a list of favorite contacts, speed dial numbers, and websites you can access in a flash
• Search corporate contacts, see who is available, and choose how to contact them using voice, IM, point-to-point video, or email
• Receive, place, and hand-off voice calls to/from the MiCollab Mobile client SIP Softphone over Wi-Fi® or 4G networks
• View your incoming, outgoing and missed call history for your office extension
• Access visual voicemail for your office extension and manage messages by preference rather than by sequence
• Manage and automatically update your status and call-routing preferences based on your location or time of day
Fix one issue where configured groups / group presence toggles are no longer visible in the ring groups menu.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Using the app is easy and effective, but inconsistent when getting a calls. Sometimes it will ring. Sometimes it will not.
The app use to call from the application, and showing the company number. Now, it ONLY uses the cell phone and the number associated. This is the biggest problem I have with it. Due to that not working anymore, customers often get my cell phone instead of the company number.
While this app is nice for having your work phone connected to your cell, I get about six calls a day telling me to “re-register”. These calls come at all hours including the middle of the night. I have to have my ringer on. So I’m considering deleting it because of the excessive calls. And it HAS been re-registered. I’ve deleted and reinstalled the app several times.
Cannot figure out how to completely uninstall
Even after deleting app from all my devices and rebooting it still keeps ringing from work. Please advise. I have looked at every setting on every device and it keeps ringing. The app is not too good either.
- Mitel Networks Corporation
- 122.9 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Copyright Mitel Networks Corp. 2020
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.