Micro Focus iPrint provides secure enterprise print services for your iPhone and iPad. iPrint integrates with any of your existing corporate printers allowing you to deliver self-service printer provisioning to your mobile device users. Users can seamlessly print Office documents, PDFs, and images directly from their device, anywhere and anytime.
The iPrint app enables you to:
- Submit and securely release your jobs using WalkUp printing
- Print from other apps by using the iPrint App extension
- Print documents on any iPrint enabled corporate printer and print infrastructure
- Choose the Color, Orientation, Number of Copies, and Page Size through the Micro Focus iPrint app
- Print securely using access restrictions
- List all available corporate printers
- Scan a QR code to quickly connect your mobile device to a specific printer
iPrint App is now integrated with MobileIron AppConnect. It supports select security features for devices that are under MobileIron management.
To use this app, your organization must deploy the Micro Focus iPrint Appliance.
For more information, see www.novell.com/iprint.
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
I really like this app! It’s easy to print school assignments and it’s no trouble at all. I recommend getting it if you haven’t already :)
Great App for BrainShare
I was able to use this app extensively at BrainShare 2014 and it worked flawlessly. It made printing from my iPhone and iPad very simple and I'm excited about what the future holds for the product. Another excellent release by Novell.
Great for Corporate Printing
Excellent app for a corporate printing solution. Make sure you have a print server set-up by an admin to run this app.
- Micro Focus Software Inc.
- 39.3 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Catalan, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Micro Focus Software Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.