Microeconomics X is the most effective study tool for microeconomics at the AP or intro college level. It integrates multiple choice quizzes, concise videos, flashcards, formula sheets, chapter summaries and a scratch pad to make the study process efficient, easy and mobile.
If you’re a busy student, finding enough time to study for each economics exam is a challenge. We have used the latest developments in educational psychology to build an app that maximizes productivity and helps you learn and do economics as quickly as possible.
- Over 250 multiple choice questions with detailed solutions and over 30 figures.
- Over 40 beautiful and concise videos that cover all microeconomics concepts, illustrated by analyzing graphs.
- Comprehensive formula sheets.
- Detailed yet concise chapter summaries that covering all the content from a microeconomics class in a 'spark notes' like fashion.
- Over 100 flashcards covering all the keywords from a microeconomics course.
WHO THE APP IS FOR:
- Students taking AP economics in high school
- Students taking intro microeconomics in college
- Students studying for exams in different fields who need to review microeconomics
- Anybody interested in learning economics
- Introduction to Economics
- Government Intervention I & II
- Market Failure
- Consumer Choice
- Production Theory
- Perfect Competition
- Factor Markets
All educational content was developed by two economics PhD students at the University of Chicago.
Ratings and Reviews
Good app for microeconomics, though it needs to be more stable.
This app provides clear explanations for basic concepts in microeconomics and has been a lifesaver for me this semester. Unfortunately, the app is less stable than I'd like; I've seen it crash on my iPhone more than once when trying to play a video or load a section.
Good app. Crashed the first time I tried to open a video. I wish it would ask the same questions in more than one way to reinforce the underlying principles. I HAVE found this app to be super useful though.
Superb app for AP econ
Using this app to study now for the AP test and its extremely helpful. There are loads of fun and useful quiz questions, flashcards for every important keyword, brief chapter summaries like spark notes, and tons of concise useful videos. If you are trying to learn econ on mobile, this app is the way to go!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.