Microlife Connected Health is a useful App for managing your blood pressure. It is compatible with blood pressure monitors from Microlife and Microlife-partners, and supports unique Microlife technologies, including AFIB*,**, MAM*, PAD. Using Microlife connected Health, you can transfer your blood pressure data from the blood pressure monitor to your mobile phone easily. You can then review, manage, and forward your blood pressure data conveniently on your smart phone any time, any where.
- Safe keep your data and review them any time using your smart phone.
- Measurement averages keep you informed of the level and trend of your blood pressure.
- Share your data to your doctor or family via email.
- Comment on date using text, audio log, and photos.
- Full support of Microlife medical technologies:
- Indicate detection of atrial fibrillation via Microlife AFIB technology, including frequency of AFIB detection*,**
- Indicate measurement via Microlife Average Mode (MAM) technology*
- iOS HealthKit Support: Microlife Connected Health now supports HealthKit – You can now review your blood pressure measurements in both Microlife Connected Health and HealthKit***
Microlife – A partner for people. For life.
Support iOS 10.0 or above.
Compatible with iPhone 5S or above
*Available on selected Microlife blood pressure monitors
**Prescription Use Only in USA
***Unique Microlife Technologies, including AFIB, MAM, and PAD, are currently not supported by HealthKit.
Caution: Self blood pressure measurement is not a diagnosis and does not replace the need for consultation of a physian. Always seek the advice of your physician about your blood pressure readings. Do not alter your medication based solely on the measurements without first consulting your physician.
- Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Decent instrument, Non-Functioning Bluetooth
Serious incompatibility problem with iPhone X, 12.4.os and Microlife BP3GY1-2N.
Perhaps I should return product to Costco?
Please note: our other instrument within the family by “Qardio” is feature Rich similar to Microlife’s ad which I would rate as 5-star.
Your engineers may wish to compare?
What say you?
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your kind feedback. This issue has been relayed to our dev team for analysis.
Will not sync or pair
I wanted to think that the issues that caused all the low ratings were fixed. I wanted this to work! It did for one day. ONE. Then it wouldn’t sync anymore. What is the point of having a supposedly Bluetooth compatible device if the app won’t work with the device it’s made for? I am probably returning it to Costco for a full refund, and will avoid this brand.
Wouldn’t import data to phone. Wouldn’t sync. I tried clearing the pairing in my phone settings so I could start over. Then it couldn’t see the device at all. Like it wasn’t sending out a Bluetooth signal, even though the Bluetooth symbol was flashing. Then it said the setup was incomplete and I had to clear it and do it over. But how do you clear it in the device? Plus the phone didn’t even see the device. I tried taking the batteries out. Had to redo the date so it must have cleared the memory. But still wouldn’t pair. The device seems like it is 15-20 years behind the times. The touch screen is a joke. So maybe I should have expected the app to not work? Also, the app is not intuitive. We have been spoiled by beautifully designed apps that don’t even require instructions. This is not one of those.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the feedback and sorry about this issue. To clear the Bluetooth pairing on the BP monitor, please press & hold "START" for 8 seconds or longer until "CL Pr" is shown on the display. This step clears all BT pairing records on the device and allows it to be paired with your iPhone again.
Being someone newly diagnosed with hypertension, I need consistent monitoring. This app has made it very simple. The data upload has worked well with my iPhone X. I have not used the timer yet, but definitely will start. Haven’t found any major bugs.
A couple of suggestions to throw out for added plus:
- Have a general note/ledger page or a general medication dosage page for each person, in addition to the ability to the existing notes for each measurement. This would make it much easier to make note of medication dose amounts and changes , dates & times. Otherwise, I am going through and opening one at a time to search for something specific.
- ability to print data in addition to emailing.
- 15.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Polish
- Age Rating
- © 2016 Microlife Corporation
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.