Mobile recording studio in your hands. Use your device as real microphone to record and edit any sound you want.
◆ THIS SOUND STUDIO INCLUDES:
• Various microphones with original sound and specifications
• Up to 10 tracks recording: each sound - its own place
• Notes for lyrics with auto scroll
• Pop Filter for removing unwanted overtones
• Audio signal’s visualization: too loud - red alert
• Volume mixer
• Simple audio editor: fast editing without any other apps
• Real-time pitch changer
• 2x volume booster & amplifier
◆ FEATURES WHICH MAKE THIS APP THE ONE YOU NEED
• Duplication in headphones: you can clearly hear what you’re recording
• Active noise cancellation during recording
• Built-in mic’s record choice: bottom, front or rear
• 3D effect: surround-sound thing
• Demo tracks: try all features
• Unlimited audio recording: only HQ
• iTunes / Files uploads: add any sound from your library
• Saving projects: Coming back to recording anytime
• Informative knowledge base for exploring the various functions of the app
◆ UNDOUBTEDLY COOL AUDIO EFFECTS
• 12 bands equalizer with presets
• Reverb + a bunch of «spaces» presets
• Pitch & Speed
• Choir effect
• Stereo Expander
Audiobus support: Now you can stream live audio directly to other Audiobus-compatible apps!
Fast and easy way to record, edit and boost audio.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
* Subscription Microphone Recorder : Get access to all functions of the application.
* You can turn off the auto-renewal at any time: you'll find the option to do this change to a different payment plan in the settings of your iTunes and App Store account.
* The first time you can try the free trial for 3 days. After that, your account will be automatically charged for the subscription if you will not stop it before the end of the free trial.
* The length of the subscription is 1 month, this subscription is auto-renewing. You can stop the subscription at any moment;
* Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the and of the current period, and identity the cost of the renewal.
Attention! Before you subscribe please read:
Thank you for staying with us. In the update:
- Added an audio converter. Now you can convert to various formats and select the necessary export settings. Also, you can immediately see the approximate size of the saved files
- Fixed problem with connecting external bluetooth microphones
- Added the ability to rename projects and audio files (In the playlist, just drag the file you want to rename to the left)
- Updated live reverb effect, now it sounds even more lively and high quality. Add depth and new spaces to your recordings
- Added filter with slight saturation to live effects. Experiment with it while singing, and you can get interesting and unexpected effects.
- Added new presets for live effects
- Minor mixer tab update
- Different minor improvements
If you have questions or would like to share your experience of using our app, you can leave a comment or email us. We strive to make the project perfect for use and therefore every review is really important to us!
Ratings and Reviews
Use this for recording music
I LOVE THIS APP YOU CAN CHOOSE HOW YOU WANT YOUR VOICE TO BE HEARD YOU CAN USE THIS FIR PODCASTS INSTRUMENTALS YOU BAME IT THIS APP CAN DO IT AND BTW YOU DONT HAVE TO PAY TO USE THIS APP!!!!!!!!!!!!! ❤️
Edit:App is great but I have a tiny glitch that I would love if it could be fixed there’s one recording that doesn’t have a name but everytime I click play or try to delete it,it kicks me off the app but if anyone else is having that problem just scroll all the way down and back up and it will disappear until the next time you exit out then you have to do it again
Developer Response ,
Hello,Zach7681! Thank you for the feedback and your support.We are happy to help you realize your creative goals.
Needs some changes
The app is great, it’s sounds almost very professional when you record, however there needs to be quite a few adjustments.
First, when editing and trimming your music, the app doesn’t have an “undo” button, so when you accidentally trim too much music, you can’t get it back. This is quite the inconvenience because it prolongs the entire process. Also, when editing, if something is a little offbeat, the app doesn’t allow you to shift 2 recordings to align them perfectly. This makes you have to trim, and even when you trim a very small amount, there’s no way of telling if it’s perfect.
Second, why is the app charging me to record more than 3 recordings + microphones? It would be more profitable if We could record unlimited recordings for free without the access to the extra stuff.
Overall i like the app and it’s purpose but it does need some work. I recently recorded a song on the app, had both the vocals and instrumentals and when trying to record the backing vocals, ended up somehow removing the main vocals without any warning or message asking me if I’m sure. Those vocals are now gone. These inconveniences make the app very hard to work with.
Developer Response ,
Hello! Thank you for such a detailed review and we are very glad that with the help of our app you are able to realize your creative tasks. This really gives us resources for the development of the Microphone App. Regarding further updates, and what we are already working on: 1. Add the function of undoing steps . when editing, as well as add additional requests for rewriting tracks, in order to insure users against losing files. And of course, there are still many pleasant bonuses and new features. In the future, functionality will also be implemented for more convenient editing and movement of tracks along the timeline. We have many plans and we will definitely make the app even more convenient. Please stay tuned by updates and good creativity to you!
I’m not sure if this is just for me but every time I open the app and record my voice and make this really weird static noise no matter what I do with the settings it still makes a static noise and because of this I am not able to record my voice or whatever I want to record so please change or fix thank you and I’m sorry if that sounded rude.
Developer Response ,
Hello! We are very sorry that you had such issue. Let's try to figure it out: first you need to try recording without headphones, then try recording with other headphones (possibly wireless) if the noise persists, then please email us which devices you use and we will try to solve it soon as possible. Thank you for feedback, it helps us make our project even better!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Arpenik Katikyan
- 158.8 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, Japanese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © audiolabor
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Microphone & Recorder $9.99
- Access to Dictaphone,Voice amp $5.99
- Get 3 month full access $19.99