iPhone — zrzuty ekranu
Get the things you love
· Every day there's a stunning new image, so say bye to boring search homepages.
· With Microsoft Rewards, earn points for searching and redeem them for free gift cards from Xbox, Target, Walmart, and many more.
· Interesting, useful answers and info, not just blue links, in a fast app that's easy to use.
Get the things you want
· Snap a pic to search, shop, find similar images, and learn about the things you see. It works with math equations, fashion, landmarks, and much more.
· Stay up on trending news, videos, and posts, and control which sources appear without leaving the homepage.
· Keep it fun with music videos, lyrics, viral videos, animated GIFs, and more from across the web.
· Save time when you're making plans. Check a restaurant menu, reserve a table, and book a rideshare with one search.
· Save money by comparing reviews and prices from major retailers with the built-in barcode scanner.
· Discover what's nearby, including deals, places to eat and drink, and things to do, right from the homepage.
· Get reviews and info from the sites you trust, including Yelp, TripAdvisor, Wikipedia, and Reddit.
· Control your search and browsing history with private mode.
· Save homepage images to use as a wallpaper.
· Use tabs to see recent search results.
*Some features are not available in all countries.
Bug Fixes & Improvements:
•Release includes work to improve interaction with VoiceOver, better focus order, contrast for low vision users, and overall fixes to make the experiences easier for everyone to use
•We've made sharing from the app easier by enabling one click access from the top right of search results and site pages
•Improvements to Voice search
•Updates to dark mode to make it more consistent across app screens
•Minor UX fixes and tweaks and many quality and performance improvements
As always, thank you for using Bing Search and providing us with great feedback. Until our next release – The Bing App team
Oceny i recenzjeWszystkie
Reliable and safe.
I’ve always had positive experiences with bing, and the app is no different. Just as reliable as google, and just a little bit safer when using safe search mode, and opening private tabs.
I also searched the definition of several different words, and was pleasantly surprised to find that bing will give you an optional grammar quiz to help you retain the definition you just read. I’m excited to see what other little surprises wait for me as I continue to search with bing!
Horrible Service! PLEASE READ BEFORE USING!!!
After having my bing account for years, they blocked it! I put my phone number in and unblocked it, and then one day was trying to redeem my reward points. I got a message that there was an error and to contact support. I contacted support and then they suspended my account, and I can never use it again. While asking why this happened. They said I had to many account which is NOT TRUE, this is my only one. And never had any others. I’m trying to figure out what happened; because it was only when I had a lot of points they did this to me. I’ve never had this issue at all, had over 40,000 lifetime points. And this time I had over 11,000 points on my balance with the rewards and they suspended my account!! And can never use them. I wouldn’t recommend this app or even searching with bing to anyone! Google is way better. Only reason I used bing was for the points. Which they can’t even explain you let me know how to fix this.
Came for reward, stayed for good product
While I’m still new to the app, I’ll say “if you like Bing, you’ll like the app”. It’s looks great and easy to use with no issues yet but some things could be different. Only reason why I gave 4 star not 5
Bing itself is great IMO. I used bing like 3 years ago just to get rewards but it is now my number 1 search engine. IMO the image search is way better than other search engines and is easy on the eyes, and it’s safe even on moderate search.
The BIG G is still good and can’t say overall which is better but I love Bings unbiased searches and the fact they don’t censor negative terms about political figures, like G was caught doing back in 2016. I also think their image search comes up with better results and love all the extra options.
- Microsoft Corporation
- 85.9 MB
Wymaga systemu iOS 11.0 lub nowszego. Zgodność z urządzeniami: iPhone, iPad oraz iPod touch.
Angielski, Chiński uproszczony, Francuski, Hiszpański, Niemiecki
- Nieograniczony dostęp do Internetu
- Prawa autorskie
- © 2020 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Po włączeniu Chmury rodzinnej z aplikacji tej będzie mogło korzystać do sześciu członków rodziny.