Microsoft Edge, your AI-powered browser, with Copilot built in to enhance your browsing experience. Empowered by GPT-4, Copilot enables you to ask questions, refine searches, receive comprehensive summaries and create images with DALL-E 3. Microsoft Edge is a smarter way to browse, find, create and shop on the go.
Microsoft Edge prioritises your privacy with smart security tools, such as tracking prevention, Microsoft Defender Smartscreen, AdBlock, InPrivate browsing and InPrivate search. Use Microsoft Edge – the private browser to secure your browsing history and enhance online privacy for peace of mind. Sync your passwords and favourites across your devices. Discover a smarter way to shop with built-in tools, such as coupons, and get rewarded for it with Microsoft Rewards* on your purchases.
MICROSOFT EDGE FEATURES:
A SMARTER WAY TO FIND – POWERED BY GPT-4
• Enhance your searches with Copilot built in to help you find exactly what you’re looking for, providing comprehensive answers and page summaries.
• Copilot utilises AI to distill and summarise the latest information from the web and PDFs, offering concise, cited answers, in a flash.
• Next-generation GPT-4 built on an OpenAI model that’s more powerful than ever.
A SMARTER WAY TO DO
• Create images with DALL-E 3, give it a text prompt and our AI will generate images matching that prompt.
• Compose with Copilot: you can effortlessly transform your ideas into polished drafts, saving valuable time, wherever you write online.
• Listen to content while performing other tasks or improve your reading comprehension with Read Aloud, in your desired language. Available in a variety of natural-sounding voices and accents.
A SMARTER WAY TO STAY SAFE
• Protect yourself online with InPrivate browsing that safeguards sensitive information from trackers.
• Enhanced privacy protection in InPrivate mode, with no search history saved to Microsoft Bing or associated with your Microsoft account.
• Password monitoring helps you be alerted when credentials that you have saved to the browser are detected on the dark web.
• Default tracking prevention for a more private browsing experience.
• Secure synchronisation of favourites, passwords, Collections and other data.
• Ad Blocker – use AdBlock Plus to block unwanted ads, enhance focus and remove distracting content.
• Stay protected while you browse by blocking phishing and malware attacks with Microsoft Defender Smartscreen.
A SMARTER WAY TO SHOP
• Receive coupons and apply them to orders for quick-and-easy savings.
• Get cashback with Microsoft Rewards* – a free programme that gives Microsoft Rewards members cash back or rebates when they shop with participating retailers.
Get Microsoft Edge, your AI-powered browser, and explore a smarter way to browse, find, create and do beyond what you ever thought possible.
A fast and secure web browser prioritising security, safety and privacy.
*This shopping feature is currently only available in the United States. Microsoft account required.
Welcome to Microsoft Edge！Check out what's new in this release.
· Bug fixes, stability and performance improvements.
Upgrade to the latest version and enjoy a smarter and more efficient Microsoft Edge!
Ratings and Reviews
The matter of shaded links within the Edge app when searching for developer has been brought to the developer's attention on several occasions; however, regrettably, the issues remain unresolved. Reporting again to Apple. App developers using Apple's platform typically have to agree to Apple's App Store Review Guidelines, which outline rules and standards for app submission and operation on the App Store. These guidelines cover various aspects such as content, functionality, security, and compliance with Apple's policies and terms. Developers also need to agree to Apple's developer program terms and conditions, which specify the terms of their relationship with Apple, including fees, responsibilities, and intellectual property rights.
If app developers on Apple's platform do not provide proper customer assistance or fail to meet their responsibilities, they may face consequences such as user complaints, negative reviews, and potential removal of their apps from the App Store. Apple often encourages developers to provide excellent customer support and maintain the quality and functionality of their apps to ensure a positive user experience. Failure to do so could result in a breach of their agreement with Apple and could lead to various actions, including app removal or suspension from the platform.
Good browser with a few issues
I enjoy using Edge as my preferred browser on iOS. Support for organizing and editing favorites and collections is almost equal between iOS and Windows. There's even support for some hidden settings in this app via edge://flags, just like on Windows. I also like the ability to scan barcodes and QR codes via the camera tool in the address bar/omnibox. However, I'm experiencing a few issues with Edge on iOS. ISSUE 1: Edge on iOS unnecessarily truncates default favorite names that are over 50 characters long. On the Windows desktop platform, these names are not truncated. The truncation makes no sense to me because there is enough room for the full page title in a favorite's name on both iOS and Windows. I can copy and paste the full heading from a page into the name, and it saves just fine. ISSUE 2 (FIXED): At random times, my pinned top sites used to be overwritten with "frequently visited" sites. Thank you for fixing this issue, Microsoft. ISSUE 3: The ad blocker occasionally fails in Edge. Fortunately, I was able to make the ads go away by flipping the Tracking Protection switch back and forth. I hope this issue gets fixed, since the ad blocker is one of my favorite features. It would be nice to be able to use the ad blocker with "Balanced" tracking protection so I can properly view features like embedded tweets. Also, I wish the ad blocker worked in InPrivate tabs.
Developer Response ,
Dear user, Thanks for your review! Your affirmation is a great encouragement to us, and we'll keep working hard to perfect our service. About your ads blocker issue, we'll check it immediately and make some improvements in the next update, please stay tuned. If you have any other concerns or suggestions about Edge, please feel free to drop the details at firstname.lastname@example.org, we're looking forward to hear from you. Regards! --- Microsoft Edge Support
The Cutting-Edge Browser That's Got It All"
As a long-time browser user, I've tried my fair share of different browsers over the years. But recently, I've been blown away by the performance, features, and elegance of Microsoft Edge.
First and foremost, Edge is fast. I'm constantly impressed by how quickly it loads pages, even when I have multiple tabs open or am streaming video. But it's not just speed that makes Edge stand out – it's also incredibly rich in features. From the built-in ad blocker and password manager to the integration with Microsoft services like OneDrive and Bing, there are so many tools that make my browsing experience easier and more streamlined.
But what really sets Edge apart for me is its design. The sleek, minimalist interface is a joy to use, and the way that the tabs and address bar are arranged makes it easy to navigate between different sites and tasks. And with features like vertical tabs and immersive reader mode, I can customize my browsing experience to suit my needs and preferences.
Overall, I've been absolutely delighted with my experience using Microsoft Edge. It's clear that a lot of thought and care has gone into designing a browser that's both powerful and intuitive, and I'm excited to see where Microsoft takes it in the future. If you haven't tried Edge yet, I highly recommend giving it a chance – you might just be as impressed as I am!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Browsing History
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Microsoft Corporation
- 303.2 MB
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- © Microsoft Corporation
- In-App Purchases
- Microsoft Copilot Pro $20.00
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.