Introducing the new Microsoft Edge web browser. It’s time to expect more. More privacy. More control. More productivity. More value.
Microsoft Edge brings you performance, security, and privacy, all in one browser. Browse the web anywhere with one seamless experience from your phone to your computer and other signed-in devices.
Microsoft Edge gives you the tools to protect your privacy online with features like tracking prevention, AdBlock Plus, and InPrivate browsing.
Organize the web in a way that cuts through the clutter, making it easier to find, view, and manage your content on the go.
With world class compatibility, performance, and new features, the new Microsoft Edge is the only web browser you’ll ever need.
The new Microsoft Edge features:
A more personalized and productive browsing experience
• Your favorites, passwords, Collections, and other saved data are securely synced across your signed-devices.
• Search the web on the go with visual and voice search powered by Microsoft Bing.
• Immersive Reader removes clutter (like ads and other distracting content) from articles and blog posts for a more streamlined reading experience.
• Redesigned navigation helps you get to your Favorites, Reading list, and more in fewer taps.
Take control of your data
• New! Tracking prevention blocks trackers from sites you haven’t visited. This is enabled by default, so you don’t have to take any action to start having a more private browsing experience.
Collect and organize on the go
• Collections makes it easier than ever to collect and organize content you find on the web across your signed-in devices – now available on your mobile device.
• When you use InPrivate tabs, your browsing data (like cookies, history, autofill information, or temporary files) isn't saved on your device after you close out of an InPrivate tab.
• AdBlock Plus helps block unwanted ads.
• Turn on ad blocking by visiting Settings > Content blockers.
• Earn rewards while you search with Bing and find shopping deals online and in nearby stores.*
Get the new Microsoft Edge web browser for a fast, private and productive experience while you browse.
*This shopping feature is currently only available in the United States.
Thanks for using Microsoft Edge! Here’s what’s new in this release:
• You can set Microsoft Edge as your default browser on iOS14
• Read Aloud now supports 20+ more languages with high quality AI voices
We’ve also made some general bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Best browser so far
I’ve always been a chrome kinda guy but when edge came out years ago I used it for a while and enjoyed it. Problem was it was missing a few things and some things didn’t work as well that chrome had and did well so I switched back and forth. Forward to now and the new edge brought everything and even more than chrome and I made it my main browser on my iPhone and my pc. I love the floating video feature, I’m happy my browser can sync properly and I can find all my passwords, bookmarks and more on any edge browser if I sign in. I had a huge issue a while back with the syncing which caused me to use chrome more than edge. I love Microsoft products and continue to use them because they’re my absolute go to... Unless they abandon ship and then I have no choice. (Previous windows phone user 👀💙) Anyways I love the new edge and I hope to see more people use it because it truly is a great browser!
I like this app but it has disappointed me for the last time. Sometimes the app will crash and any recent data will be randomly deleted. If I was using the app to browse for something for hours, leave the app (i have the setting so that it restores the session), and this crash happens, all the previous browsing work will just disappear like it never happened. The websites that I went to will not be in the history and I will have the play the stupid backtracking game to find out where I was. If I had opened another tab during this deleted period, that tab will cease to exist.
For example, I use the app to read books online, which means that I go to a new webpage for each new chapter. I can spend a couple hours to get from chapter 1 to chapter 50. If this random crash happens, I will open the app on the webpage that says chapter 1 as if I just hallucinated the whole thing of reading 50 chapters. I assure, I'm in my right mind.
And now I just opened the app and found all my tabs were deleted. The history is fine, but the apps are all gone. I don't understand this. I can no longer trust this browsing app since it keeps doing this.
Best browser ever than the legacy version!
When I was trying to log in to Clever in Google Chrome on my computer during the beginning of a new school year, it keeps redirecting me to the same page. However, I tried logging in Microsoft Edge and it worked and I became interested in using the new Microsoft Edge. I usually use it for my school work and everything else. Well, I also like to use Google Chrome sometimes for education and everything else. I think like both browsers (Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome), as well as other Chromium-based browsers.
The legacy version of Microsoft Edge became unsuccessful, due to fewer features of the browser. I used Google Chrome as my default browser and I became to like it a lot. Since Microsoft Edge became Chromium-based, I became to like it. I do like browsers that became Chromium-based.
Thank you, Microsoft! Microsoft Edge is so new, newer than ever!
- Microsoft Corporation
- 179.8 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Microsoft Corporation
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.