How does Microsoft do IT? Technology professionals often ask how Microsoft uses its own solutions to empower employees and drive productivity. What were the initial catalysts for change? The challenges? The benefits? You can find those answers here. Microsoft IT Showcase provides what no one else can—the inside story of how Microsoft does IT. By detailing how Microsoft rolls out technology solutions across its own enterprise environment, this app will inspire and equip you with the resources to inform your most crucial IT business decisions.
We love to talk about IT. It’s our passion. And we’re armed with some of the best technical minds in the industry. Microsoft IT Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) know what they’re doing and pride themselves on digging in to get the most out of technology. Our entire platform is based on their knowledge and we’re better for it.
Microsoft IT Showcase offers a variety of resources and services including technical references, productivity guides, downloadable courses, and even live sessions with Microsoft IT SMEs. Our early adopter experiences, best practices, and proof points offer an inside view of the Microsoft enterprise in order to help you plan for, deploy, and manage Microsoft solutions in your own environment.
You can also find us on the web at http://microsoft.com/itshowcase.
• Learn on your schedule: With information offered across a variety of formats, you always have access to the latest technology stories when and how you want them.
• Accessible and multilingual: Content can be read aloud or even translated into your preferred language.
• Built for online... and offline: No connection? No problem. Save files from the cloud for access on the go.
• Personalized for you: Your interests are front and center- with content highlighted based on your personal preferences (powered by Azure Machine Learning).
• Designed for sharing: Send content to colleagues in a variety of ways- including email, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, and OneDrive.
Localized content can be submitted using form Here (Save a copy and do not overwrite Template)
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
* Content enhancements
* Enhancements supporting accessibility
Ratings and Reviews
This is embarrassing
Painfully slow loading times. Simply scrolling down is awkward as it stutters. Does not save favorites articles, the second you load another page it forgets what you favorited. Microsoft....what the hell?
I love the idea and overall concept of this app, but it is poorly executed. When I select an article, it displays with what appears to be a semi transparent overlay that makes reading the article impossible. This makes the application unusable. Microsoft please fix this as this could be a truly invaluable app for those of us in IT.
A neat idea, poorly executed
I like the concept, but this app is poorly designed. It's slow, clunky and awkward.
Some of the articles are decent, but it's all just re-packaged content from the web.
The developer, Microsoft Corporation, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Microsoft Corporation
- 47.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2016 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.