Have fun learning the most widely spoken language in the world! Designed for self-paced Chinese learners, this app focuses on the most exciting part of the language: speaking it. By exploring a wide variety of everyday scenarios, you become exposed to essential vocabulary and grammar structures, helping you to speak Mandarin the way natives do. Best of all, it's entirely free!
Learn, practice, and implement your learning
- Advance grading system to perfect your pronunciation and practice conversation with our chatbots
- Professional Course Material: Designed by experienced teachers, and aligned with the HSK difficulty classification.
- MASTERY feature – we identify the items you are having the most trouble learning and work with them until they achieve mastery
- Personalize Learning Program – it tailored to your unique needs and match you to conversations at your level
- Implement Your Learning – role play interface and abundant scenarios for practice
- Gamification features make the study and practice more fun
GET IN TOUCH:
Any ideas, feedback or comments? Please don’t hesitate to connect with us! Email us at
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
It’s phrases are choppy. Hopefully it gets better as one progresses. 再见 is read as 再 见, with a complete pause in between. That’s only one example. You have to speak directly into the device’s microphone, which is not the most convenient. But I do like that it plays back your voice during the quiz segments.
The positive here is it's free and it 'scores' you as you repeat the phrases. As a beginners lesson though, you might want to explain Pinyin and the vowel marks for the various tones.
Good job, Microsoft. Keep improving it.
Overall, a great entry into the learning Chinese app space. Audio files can take a few seconds longer to download sometimes, and that’s the only hang up I’ve had so far.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.