Learn math with FREE step-by-step instructions. Get homework help for simple Arithmetic to advanced Algebra & Calculus. Scan math photo, use handwriting or calculator. Microsoft Math instantly recognizes the problem and helps you to solve it with detailed step-by-step explanation, interactive graphs, similar problems from the web and online video lectures. Quickly look up related math concepts. Gain confidence in mastering the techniques with Microsoft Mathematics. It is absolutely FREE and NO ads!
● Write a math equation on screen as you naturally do on paper
● Scan printed or handwritten math photo
● Type and edit using advanced scientific math calculator
● Get interactive Step-by-Step explanation & Graphing calculator
● Import images with math equations from gallery
● Scan and Solve Math Worksheets with multiple problems
● Search the web for similar problems and video lectures
● Try math word problems
● Scan and plot x-y data tables for linear/non-linear functions
● Learn math in your language - supports Chinese, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, and many more
● Elementary: arithmetic, real, complex numbers, LCM, GCD, factors, roman numerals
● Pre-Algebra: radicals and exponents, fractions, matrices, determinants
● Algebra: quadratic equations, system of equations, inequalities, rational expressions, linear, quadratic and exponential graphs
● Word problems on math concepts, number theory, probability, volume, surface area
● Basic Calculus: Summations, Limits, derivatives, integrals
● Statistics: Mean, Median, Mode, Standard Deviation, permutations, combinations
Microsoft Math solver combines the power of multiple solvers such as math problem solver, equation solver, math answer scanner, percentage calculator, scientific calculator, word problem solver, math photo solver and math handwriting solver. This is a powerful math learner app for solving math homework problems. Find out more about Microsoft Math Solver app on our website: https://math.microsoft.com
Contact us at email@example.com or tweet us at @microsoftmath We look forward to your feedback.
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
This saved my life. Not really. But basically, it saved my grades from dropping down to a failing grade. And that would have been the end of me (lol). This is fantastic! Perfect, 20/10. Exceeds expectations. Honestly, this helps a lot. Don’t cheat though, use it only for when you need a bit of a reminder or to check your work. (Cheating is wrong please don’t-)
Anyway, I am very grateful to have stumbled onto this app. Really, it’s worth it. Very worthwhile and so so so helpful. It’s literally perfect I will not stop saying how much this has helped me. Ok wait I should stop now 😂.
But seriously, don’t wait. It’s super helpful (and hey it’s free). Ok, enough praising.
Have a good day :]
The Wonders of Microsoft Math
There are several other mathematical apps on the AppStore that seem to help us when it comes to math, but I really enjoy the Microsoft Math app, because learning is NOT stuck behind a paywall. (apps shall not be named!)
Microsoft Math has one of the most friendliest looking layouts for a user to navigate through, and is quite the tutor when it comes to mathematics. It can do Pre-Algebra, Algebra, Trigonometry, and Calculus with great detail on how to solve the problem, and explain it to the user. One thing that I do have to say though is some of the problems aren’t available yet to be solved, and may be included in a future update, but also I have to comment on how simple the app is. The contents within the app don’t necessarily cover the majority of other math subjects, as it just focuses on a general level of the subjects.
Regardless, I heavily consider you check this app out, as it will most likely benefit any user that attempts to use it!
It has as good as any step by step instructions and though im only algebra 2 it handles everything. Its the ease of use intuitive ,with plenty of menu extras and lots of links in the app to videos and websites. As many links as you like.(not ADVERTISEMENTS )Even practice pages. A description of the problem. Often choices of solutions and then a page of links as i said. Video, reading material, practice problems and loads of al those links. Intuitive with handy drop down menus right there no hunting for menus. With the abundance of material the other apps have a new standard to reach.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Microsoft Corporation
- 56.1 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.