Microsoft Math Solver - HW app 4+
Math Homework Scanner & Tutor
Learn math with FREE step-by-step instructions. Get homework help for simple Arithmetic to advanced Algebra & Calculus. Scan math photo, use handwriting or calculator. Microsoft Math instantly recognizes the problem and helps you to solve it with detailed step-by-step explanation, interactive graphs, similar problems from the web and online video lectures. Quickly look up related math concepts. Gain confidence in mastering the techniques with Microsoft Mathematics. It is absolutely FREE and NO ads!
● Write a math equation on screen as you naturally do on paper
● Scan printed or handwritten math photo
● Type and edit using advanced scientific math calculator
● Get interactive Step-by-Step explanation & Graphing calculator
● Import images with math equations from gallery
● Scan and Solve Math Worksheets with multiple problems
● Search the web for similar problems and video lectures
● Try math word problems
● Scan and plot x-y data tables for linear/non-linear functions
● Learn math in your language - supports Chinese, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, and many more
● Elementary: arithmetic, real, complex numbers, LCM, GCD, factors, roman numerals
● Pre-Algebra: radicals and exponents, fractions, matrices, determinants
● Algebra: quadratic equations, system of equations, inequalities, rational expressions, linear, quadratic and exponential graphs
● Word problems on math concepts, number theory, probability, volume, surface area
● Basic Calculus: Summations, Limits, derivatives, integrals
● Statistics: Mean, Median, Mode, Standard Deviation, permutations, combinations
Microsoft Math solver combines the power of multiple solvers such as math problem solver, equation solver, math answer scanner, percentage calculator, scientific calculator, word problem solver, math photo solver and math handwriting solver. This is a powerful math learner app for solving math homework problems. Find out more about Microsoft Math Solver app on our website: https://math.microsoft.com
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet us at @microsoftmath We look forward to your feedback.
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
i like this app because it shows the work and it absolutely free! you can type in the problem, show them problem and draw the problem! This app honestly amazing! It shows the work just in case you still don’t understand. This app made my life turn into depression to happiness. When I didn’t have this app I didn’t understand anything my professor was saying because I get distracted a lot, I had no clue on what to do on my papers, I would always fail and my mother would always get angry for failing which made me feel like a failure in life i could handle her screaming at me. Music was my therapy back then. I always cry every night because of my grades and everything that was happening to me. My best friend moved and didn’t say goodbye to me only to his other friends. My mom would always punish me by taking away my phone therefore i had no music and made my life worst, i would always stay up until 5-7 because i never wanted to wake up in the morning. I loved it when i was alone home. My dad was my favorite, he left me but i still go with him. I love him so much. Once i downloaded this app this cured all of my bad grades and my mom started to become more proud of me. So i hope you see this and download this!
So far so good
I’ve only been using this app for a short time, and so far it’s been great. You can write problems with your finger ( or stylist), type them in or take a picture of a problem (haven’t tested the picture on yet) but the first two work great. I had used Math Papa for many years and that was my go to…until they decided that if you want to see the step by step you have to pay a whopping $10 a month. This app shows how they got the answer for free. It amazes me that everyone acts so concerned about the U.S. being behind in math with the rest of the world, but people don’t want to give you good training for free. Kudos to Microsoft (for once) for free learning…that is, not charging to see the step by step solutions. May change this if anything changes after having used it longer.
The Wonders of Microsoft Math
There are several other mathematical apps on the AppStore that seem to help us when it comes to math, but I really enjoy the Microsoft Math app, because learning is NOT stuck behind a paywall. (apps shall not be named!)
Microsoft Math has one of the most friendliest looking layouts for a user to navigate through, and is quite the tutor when it comes to mathematics. It can do Pre-Algebra, Algebra, Trigonometry, and Calculus with great detail on how to solve the problem, and explain it to the user. One thing that I do have to say though is some of the problems aren’t available yet to be solved, and may be included in a future update, but also I have to comment on how simple the app is. The contents within the app don’t necessarily cover the majority of other math subjects, as it just focuses on a general level of the subjects.
Regardless, I heavily consider you check this app out, as it will most likely benefit any user that attempts to use it!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Microsoft Corporation
- 56.1 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.