Microsoft Pix is an AI-powered camera app that helps you to take better photos without extra effort! It is like having a pro photographer inside your camera – tweaking settings, selecting the best shots, and enhancing them on the fly – to help people and scenes look their best. It’s designed to help take the guesswork out of getting great photos, so now you can just enjoy the moment, instead of struggling to capture it! Microsoft Pix: Point. Shoot. Perfect.
• Moment capture and best images - Captures a burst of frames every time you tap the shutter button, including frames before and after your tap, so you won’t miss the right moment. Uses discarded burst frames to enhance each Best Image, improving exposure and color, and reducing noise and blur. Images in low lighting, moving objects are now much better quality than before.
• Professional toolkit - control exposure bias manually, set and lock focus point, adjust aspect ratio, use level, and grid to capture the best photos.
• Document capture - capture, crop and clean a picture of a document, whiteboard, or bossiness card. It is like a scanner in your pocket.
• Advance photo editing and free filters - adjust brightness, contrast, temperature, saturation, vignette, grain, highlight, and shadow, the sharpness of the photos, or enhance your photo with 30+ free filters.
• Light and Dark theme - automatically use system color theme or you can override the setting for the app to suit your preference.
Bug fixing and performance improvement.
Ratings and Reviews
I like the Microsoft pix app...and I love all of the new features. My Question is...How come you took away the Panoramic Stitch from the original pix app...I did some awesome & creative panoramic stitches and used it often, but now...🤷🏻♂️Why did you take that feature away? Can you bring that feature back? Or am I blind and the feature is still there? Thanks for listening..😁👍
Where did the photo-synth panorama go? That’s my favorite feature! Still love the app, but please bring that back. I’m also missing the OCR features for photos in my photo library
A good alternative camera app
It’s simple and user friendly and a good alternative to the iPhone camera app. The problem is image stabilization. It’s NOT good. If it was better it would be 5 stars!!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Microsoft Corporation
- 34.5 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.