The PowerPoint app gives you access to the familiar slideshow maker tool you already know. Create, edit, view, present, or share presentations quickly and easily from anywhere.
Need to access your PowerPoint files quickly while on the go? PowerPoint provides a quick view of your recent slides and presentations for easy access on any device.
Worried about multiple file versions when you work on PowerPoint mobile? Syncing is seamless across devices via OneDrive.
PowerPoint lets you make a lasting impression with powerful and customizable slides and presentations that make you stand out. Create slideshows and present with confidence from anywhere.
Making a delightful and impactful presentation has never been easier. PowerPoint gives you templates to work from and automatic design ideas for your presentations.
Master your presentation with Presenter Coach, a new AI tool designed to help with public speaking. Practice your presentation and get real-time suggestions to adjust your pacing, avoid “umms” and speak confidently. Requires an active Microsoft 365 subscription.
Customize your presentations on the go, collaborating with others in real time. Sync your PowerPoint documents via OneDrive, share with coworkers and create amazing presentations as a team.
Get the complete Microsoft Office experience when you sign in with your Microsoft 365 subscription. Create, edit and share presentations with ease when you download Microsoft PowerPoint today.
Present with confidence
• Never miss a beat with PowerPoint on the go. You can make new presentations or continue working on existing ones.
• PowerPoint syncs your presentations to OneDrive, so you can start a presentation on your PC, then edit using PowerPoint mobile.
• A new Presenter Coach designed to provide feedback and assistance for your presentations.
Customizable Slideshow Maker
• With the powerful and highly customizable experience in PowerPoint, creating presentations that will make an impression and help you stand out is easy.
• Create a slideshow from a template or make a presentation from scratch.
Collaborate on Presentations
• PowerPoint makes it easy to collaborate with others.
• With 1-click sharing, quickly invite others to edit, view, or provide feedback on your slides.
• Easily manage permissions and see who’s working on your presentation.
• Stay on top of changes and feedback with integrated comments within the slides.
• Compare changes to see how your presentation has evolved over time.
Download Microsoft PowerPoint now and get the best way to create, edit and share slideshows and presentations from your iPhone or iPad.
To create or edit documents, sign in with a free Microsoft account on devices with a screen size smaller than 10.1 inches.
Unlock the full Microsoft Office experience with a qualifying Microsoft 365 subscription for your phone, tablet, PC, and Mac.
Monthly Microsoft 365 subscriptions purchased from the app will be charged to your App Store account and will automatically renew within 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period unless auto-renewal is disabled beforehand. You can manage your subscriptions in your App Store account settings.
This app is provided by either Microsoft or a third-party app publisher and is subject to a separate privacy statement and terms and conditions. Data provided through the use of this store and this app may be accessible to Microsoft or the third-party app publisher, as applicable, and transferred to, stored, and processed in the United States or any other country where Microsoft or the app publisher and their affiliates or service providers maintain facilities.
Please refer to the Microsoft Software License Terms for Microsoft 365. See “License Agreement” link under Information. By installing the app, you agree to these terms and conditions.
PowerPoint on iPad Has a New Look: Check out the new ribbon and commands design and let us know what you think.
Ratings and Reviews
It’s OK but difficult to use on the phone
I really like Microsoft products however when you’re trying to type on the small keyboards that you have with your phone. You really lose out on accuracy and sometimes because of the size of your fingers you may press the wrong button’s and so forth. However if you got the time you could probably do some productive work on an app like this but it’s not something that’s going to happen very quickly. And also sometimes some of the functions that are easier to get to on the full program seem like they’re either not on this program or hard to get to because of the number of menus that you have to go through. Nevertheless it is worth it to have this program the more programs a person has the more options they have so I do like the program overall however there is a certain curve that you have to get over.
Feels like a downgrade
I grew up with MS Office products, and I have always been a solid advocate of it. But I have to say that Power Point has been a let down so far, when it comes to using it on iPad. I have been dealing with the same problem, for several years now, reported it three times, and no has responded et alone fixed the problems/bugs: (1) On iPad Pro, converting PPT files to PDF is near impossible, when it comes to moderately sized PPT files (ie with a moderate load of images). It simply doesn’t convert. (2) Loading files that are already stored on the iPad takes forever, or is play do not reopen sometimes, and the system keeps trying and trying to open the file in what seems like forever. This problem seems to be less persistent when WiFi is turned off, but then that defies the whole point of being able to use many of the functionalities that are otherwise only available when you’re connected online. I am still a big fan/supporter, and only use Power Point for my presentation work, but I have to say that something’s got to give, eventually, f they don’t address such issues.
Missing basic functions, hard to navigate
The app has most of the formatting functions you’d expect, but what good are they if you cannot do basic editing?
- To cut or copy text, you have to use a search function and type in “cut” or “copy.” But once you have text in the buffer, there’s no Paste function, not even using the search! Unlike most apps, press-and-hold only brings up a magnifying glass.
- The auto zoom function has two degrees: whole page, where you cannot edit text, and zoomed in, where you can edit text but can only can see the left half or right half of the page. If the cursor is at one end of a line and you want to move the cursor to the other end of a line, you have to Zoom out and then zoom back in.
- You’ll get tired of the above flaws very quickly. So I added a text editor app to create the text and then copy it into PowerPoint. Then I tore my hair out for hours, looking for a way to paste the text into PowerPoint for final formatting. If the vital cut, copy, and paste functions exist, they’re hidden better than Jimmy Hoffa’s body.
- My advice: find another app unless the text in your slides is extremely simple.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Microsoft Corporation
- 252.3 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Microsoft 365 Personal $6.99
- Office 365 Personal $6.99
- Office 365 Home $9.99
- Microsoft 365 Family $9.99
- Office 365 Home $99.99
- Office 365 Personal $69.99
- Microsoft 365 Personal $69.99
- Microsoft 365 Family $99.99
- Office 365 Personal $6.99
- Office 365 Personal $7.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.