The PowerPoint app gives you access to the familiar slideshow maker tool you already know. Create, edit, view, present, or share presentations quickly and easily from anywhere.
Need to access your PowerPoint files quickly while on the go? PowerPoint provides a quick view of your recent slides and presentations for easy access on any device.
Worried about multiple file versions when you work on PowerPoint mobile? Syncing is seamless across devices via OneDrive.
PowerPoint lets you make a lasting impression with powerful and customizable slides and presentations that make you stand out. Create slideshows and present with confidence from anywhere.
Making a delightful and impactful presentation has never been easier. PowerPoint gives you templates to work from and automatic design ideas for your presentations.
Master your presentation with Presenter Coach, a new AI tool designed to help with public speaking. Practice your presentation and get real-time suggestions to adjust your pacing, avoid “umms” and speak confidently. Requires an active Microsoft 365 subscription.
Customize your presentations on the go, collaborating with others in real time. Sync your PowerPoint documents via OneDrive, share with coworkers and create amazing presentations as a team.
Get the complete Microsoft Office experience when you sign in with your Microsoft 365 subscription. Create, edit and share presentations with ease when you download Microsoft PowerPoint today.
Present with confidence
• Never miss a beat with PowerPoint on the go. You can make new presentations or continue working on existing ones.
• PowerPoint syncs your presentations to OneDrive, so you can start a presentation on your PC, then edit using PowerPoint mobile.
• A new Presenter Coach designed to provide feedback and assistance for your presentations.
Customizable Slideshow Maker
• With the powerful and highly customizable experience in PowerPoint, creating presentations that will make an impression and help you stand out is easy.
• Create a slideshow from a template or make a presentation from scratch.
Collaborate on Presentations
• PowerPoint makes it easy to collaborate with others.
• With 1-click sharing, quickly invite others to edit, view, or provide feedback on your slides.
• Easily manage permissions and see who’s working on your presentation.
• Stay on top of changes and feedback with integrated comments within the slides.
• Compare changes to see how your presentation has evolved over time.
Download Microsoft PowerPoint now and get the best way to create, edit and share slideshows and presentations from your iPhone or iPad.
To create or edit documents, sign in with a free Microsoft account on devices with a screen size smaller than 10.1 inches.
Unlock the full Microsoft Office experience with a qualifying Microsoft 365 subscription for your phone, tablet, PC, and Mac.
Monthly Microsoft 365 subscriptions purchased from the app will be charged to your App Store account and will automatically renew within 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period unless auto-renewal is disabled beforehand. You can manage your subscriptions in your App Store account settings.
This app is provided by either Microsoft or a third-party app publisher and is subject to a separate privacy statement and terms and conditions. Data provided through the use of this store and this app may be accessible to Microsoft or the third-party app publisher, as applicable, and transferred to, stored, and processed in the United States or any other country where Microsoft or the app publisher and their affiliates or service providers maintain facilities.
Please refer to the Microsoft Software License Terms for Microsoft 365. See “License Agreement” link under Information. By installing the app, you agree to these terms and conditions.
• Bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
BEST PRESENTATION APP EVER
Literally, I don’t know how I would get through high-school without PowerPoint. It’s not the best app if you don’t get the office subscription, but if you do, this app, and all of the other Microsoft powered apps, go a REALLY long way. The suggestion system for it is absolutely spot-on in getting what you really want your presentation to look like. The transitions are limited, but you can usually get by by using the same one twice. I’ve wanted to express my absolute LOVE for PowerPoint for so long, and now seemed like the right time to do it. I just wanna say thanks to Microsoft, their team, and everyone involved in making this almost flawless app!
Missing basic functions, hard to navigate
The app has most of the formatting functions you’d expect, but what good are they if you cannot do basic editing?
- To cut or copy text, you have to use a search function and type in “cut” or “copy.” But once you have text in the buffer, there’s no Paste function, not even using the search! Unlike most apps, press-and-hold only brings up a magnifying glass.
- The auto zoom function has two degrees: whole page, where you cannot edit text, and zoomed in, where you can edit text but can only can see the left half or right half of the page. If the cursor is at one end of a line and you want to move the cursor to the other end of a line, you have to Zoom out and then zoom back in.
- You’ll get tired of the above flaws very quickly. So I added a text editor app to create the text and then copy it into PowerPoint. Then I tore my hair out for hours, looking for a way to paste the text into PowerPoint for final formatting. If the vital cut, copy, and paste functions exist, they’re hidden better than Jimmy Hoffa’s body.
- My advice: find another app unless the text in your slides is extremely simple.
New update is not an improvement
The new update is a huge down grade. You now get glittery pens - but functionality has been lost.
I used to be able to shrink the size of the powerpoint slides and type in the note section along side - which was carried throughout the powerpoint file. Now every time I switch a slide, it is MAXIMIZED to the largest size possible - and I have to re-shrink it down again and again. Even worse, the slide can no longer be moved to the side to accommodate the note space so that you can view the slide and notes fully and simultaneously side-by-side. Not only that, but every time I minimize the application to jump on safari powerpoint restarts completely, and I lose my place in the slides. These complaints may not seem like a huge deal, but for someone who is in PA school and sits through 6 hour lectures, these are huge disappointments and annoyances. I’ve used powerpoint since I began college 6 years ago, but I will be using another app if these problems aren’t fixed soon.
- Microsoft Corporation
- 256 MB
Requires iOS 13.0 and watchOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Office 365 Personal $6.99
- Microsoft 365 Personal $6.99
- Office 365 Home $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.