Relax and keep your mind sharp with a game of Microsoft Sudoku, the world’s best Sudoku app.
Play puzzles you’ve come to love now with 6 difficulty levels to choose from! Elegant, clean and intellectually stimulating. Play at your leisure where every puzzle is freshly generated giving you a never-ending supply of unique classic Sudoku games to play.
Try a whole new take on Sudoku! Rules are the same but the blocks have irregular shapes. You might not ever go back to the classic way of playing again! It’s cool to be Irregular.
Play 3 unique challenges every day, collect coins and win badges! Classic, Irregular and an all new Ice Breaker game mode! In Ice Breaker placing correct numbers sends shockwaves across the board that break the ice. Give it a try, it’s a breeze!
• Freshly generated puzzles every game across 6 levels of difficulty for Classic and Irregular Sudoku
• 3 new Daily Challenges every day
• Multiple different themes to choose from. Are you a visual person? Try the Charms theme that uses symbols instead of numbers and can be played in any game mode!
• Take notes like you would like you did on paper that get automatically updated each time you fill in a cell.
• Made a mistake? No problem just erase it
• Sign in with a Microsoft account to earn Xbox Live achievements and save your progress in the cloud across all your Apple devices.
• Track your Statistics for all game modes including your Best Time, Average Time, and Games Played.
• Customize the way you play with tons of settings including Block Duplicates, Show Mistakes, Show All Notes, and more!
• Play by choosing a square first or a number first. Any input method works!
• Pick up right where you left off, your classic and irregular puzzle progress is saved when you close the app!
Upgrade to Premium on iPhone and iPad.
You can purchase the Microsoft Sudoku Premium Subscription for $1.99 per Month or $9.99 per Year. Benefits that come with a Premium Subscription include:
• Removing advertisements from your game
• Play Daily Challenges from previous months
NOTE: Premium Subscription grants premium experience on mobile only. It is non-transferrable to other platforms.
Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account on confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews monthly or annually depending on the subscription type purchased. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period ($1.99 monthly, or $9.99 annually, depending on the subscription type purchased). You can turn off your auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase. If auto-renewal is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period, you will not be charged for the next period. All cancellations will take effect at the end of the current period.
General QA bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
I love all of Microsoft’s games! They’re casual, fun, relaxing and entertaining. They have such an easy flow about them that makes them addicting and so much better than all the other versions! This version of Sudoku is great for beginners and experts alike. Sudoku is one of my favorite games to play, both digitally and the old-school pen-and-paper version. This is, without a doubt, my favorite digital version/app for this game. I can’t get enough of it and never get tired of playing it. Microsoft hits it out of the park with all four of their “casual games” they have. If you love Sudoku, you’ll love this app!
Excessive greed and privacy violations prevents it from getting five stars.
As a sudoku app, Microsoft’s works great. It gives you flexibility to mark the way you want, whether you work a puzzle box by box or number by number. The daily challenges are quick but pleasant ways to play daily.
Thanks to iOS 14, it reveals that every time you open or switch to the app, it copies your clipboard. Nowhere in the app is a reason to paste data, so it is clear the app is stealing your clipboard data. This is very concerning.
In addition to this, the ad free costs are too high for my taste. I prefer one time ad free purchases. In lieu of that, if I were able to get all the Microsoft games ad free on all platforms for the cost they offer, I would be willing to pay that. But as of right now, it’s about $10/yr for each game and each platform. Too high.
I’ve Been playing the paid version of this game for a while on three different devices using the same Microsoft login. I’ve been doing that with solitaire for years and the account was always correct. With Sudoku, Initially, The level never synched up across the three machines. Then it started losing track of the daily challenge games I played, saying I didn’t play them on one machine even though I finished them on another. This was all while logged in. Then a few days ago, my “level” info was lost and I dropped from nearly 200 down to 1. It keeps track of all of my awards correctly on each machine though....wired. Now, i cant get the game to load at all on any of the three devices (2 iPads and an iPhone). The game just spins at the initial start up page. And never gets to the menu. Too bad. Fun game when it works but losing my history is inexcusable. I’m done.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Microsoft Corporation
- 144.1 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Microsoft Corporation
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Yearly Subscription $9.99
- Premium Monthly Subscription $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.