Microsoft Teams is your hub for teamwork in Office 365. All your team conversations, files, meetings, and apps live together in a single shared workspace, and you can take it with you on your favorite mobile device. Whether you’re sprinting towards a deadline or sharing your next big idea, Teams can help you achieve more.
YOUR HUB FOR TEAMWORK
* Easily manage your team’s projects with file editing and sharing on the go
* Connect face-to-face with HD audio and video, and join meetings from almost anywhere
* Chat privately or in groups, and communicate with the entire team in dedicated channels
* Mention individual team members, or the whole team at once, to get your colleagues’ attention
* Focus on what matters most by saving important conversations and customizing your notifications
* Search your chats and team conversations to quickly find what you need
* Get the enterprise-level security and compliance you expect from Office 365
This app requires a paid Office 365 commercial subscription, or a free or trial subscription of Microsoft Teams. If you’re not sure about your company’s subscription or the services you have access to, contact your IT department.
By downloading Teams, you agree to the license (see aka.ms/eulateamsmobile) and privacy terms (see aka.ms/privacy). For support or feedback, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Several improvements would be helpful
Having used multiple conference/online meeting applications, there are several items that have made Teams not the easiest to use. Several clients have had trouble logging in and easily using the application, can always say why I just relay their feedback. I also want to add new participants on the fly to calls/meetings by adding their emails but they’re not accepted if they are not ‘recognized.’ If using regularly for internal teams I’m sure it’ll run better but for external sales and presentations to new prospects it doesn’t run as smooth as I require. Several times when trying to launch conferences calls thru the Teams apps, participants couldn’t hear me. So then I had to dial in outside of the app but that created issues since I had already logged in online. It would also be helpful to be able to have a static conference ID for our business so I can use it regularly rather than having to schedule each call and use unique call/meeting log ins. We use Teams as it’s part of the MS applications and we want to keep everything under one umbrella, but there are improvements that would help to put it on par with other conferencing/online meeting applications.
Nice start; needs polish
Overall Teams is a decent collaboration tool. When using it without being used to other competitors’ methods of working then Teams is intuitive and nice. When comparing it to Slack, then Teams takes one step forward and two backwards. But not all is hopeless! The service simply needs a handful of features and UI enhancements to improve. In terms of the iOS app, here’s some quick updates:
1. When I get notifications on multiple devices, they should dismiss from all devices once I’ve acknowledged it on any of the devices. Right now when I read something on my phone, the Mac app keeps the badge notifications. The inverse is also true. This is rather annoying.
2. More granular notifications. I don’t want to see a notification for certain channels in a team, even if a channel command is used. The lack of a mute function is unbearable.
3. Dark Mode. It’s 2018 and I don’t want to stare at a bright background in the evenings. Please give the option to enable a dark mode to save our eyesight and battery life (for OLED screens).
Best Microsoft app in a decade
In a world where young innovative companies having been running circles around time-honored giants like Microsoft, IBM, Oracle and SAP, it is rare to see one of the “80’s companies” produce an application that is (to put it bluntly) - relevant.
Microsoft Teams puts Microsoft back on the ‘must-have’ software map, and could become the bridge the connects the old world with the new world.
Unlike past product offerings, Microsoft Teams has made it easy to integrate newer (non-Microsoft) apps side-by-side with trusted enterprise apps like Office365 and SharePoint.
Imagine a team collaboration “home page” where topic-based chat rooms, instant webcam meetings, private cloud file storage, mobile productivity apps and trusted office documents, live side by side in perfect harmony.
For companies who are trying to make the transition from old to new; from Gen-X to Millenials and Gen-Z, Microsoft Teams provides an easy and intuitive way to get there. (Five stars)
- Microsoft Corporation
- 227.8 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi‑Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11‑inch), iPad Pro (11‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (7th generation), iPad (7th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (11‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (11‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (4th generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (4th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malayalam, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2020 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.