Built by the leader in mobile analytics, the MicroStrategy Library app lets you take your enterprise intelligence with you wherever you go—online or offline. The app acts a central hub to access a personalized set of modern analytics and visualizations: MicroStrategy dossiers.
Access modern, interactive dossiers of analytics
• Dossiers combine various related analytics into a beautiful interactive book of analytics. Organized into a familiar chapter and page structure, dossiers make it easy to navigate through 100s of related reports and visualizations.
• Dossiers connect to your various enterprise data sources, providing you with mobile access to your data on your favorite devices.
• Dossiers are fully responsive. They render beautifully on your mobile device—no matter how you hold it.
Quickly find analytics with powerful search and recommendations
• Scan thumbnails or use our advanced search functionality to locate dossiers, objects, or specific visualizations.
• Discover new insights with dossier recommendations based on powerful indexing
• Dossiers marked with a “certified” stamp allows users to easily identify what content has been validated as trusted, governed analytics.
Choose the perfect visualization to best analyze your data
• Access a wide variety of visualization options from basic heat maps, bar graphs, and bubble charts to more advanced visualizations such as network diagrams, boxplots, waterfall graphs, and KPI trends.
• Powerful grids allow users to collapse and expand groupings of data.
• Plot geospatial data with multi-layer map visualizations including custom vector shapes, markers, bubbles, areas, clusters, and also density visualizations.
Collaborate with users in real-time
• Users can easily collaborate through discussion threads for real-time contextual idea exchange
• Push notifications and email alerts bring users into the analysis with the same filtered view
Share content effortlessly via native extensions
• Export your content to PDF or download the .mstr file
• Share via native mobile extensions such as text message, Slack, or other apps
• The “Share Link” launches a new email with the link and dossier description in the body of the email, making it incredibly seamless to share direct access to the dossier
Connect to MicroStrategy (On AWS, on Azure, or in your private Cloud)
• MicroStrategy Library is part of the MicroStrategy analytics and mobility platform.
• Existing MicroStrategy users need only connect Library to their MicroStrategy environments to access dossiers and documents through this app.
• New MicroStrategy users can configure a MicroStrategy environment and quickly build dossiers to access via this app.
• Use enhanced grid sorting and specify nested, absolute, and level grid sorting on metrics to interact with visualizations
• Other minor bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great responsive functionality
I’ve been using the Library app for iPad for some time and have been waiting for the iPhone version. It’s just as flexible and responsive as the iPad version and does a great job adjusting to any visualizations that I have on each page.
Hey I am mark m
I appreciate all the support through the years, I was with Marina on eCRM 6.0 PRODUCTS
MLU nl modelers
Finally iPhone Library app is here!
Awesome job MSTR team!! It looks great!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- MicroStrategy Incorporated
- 130.1 MB
Requires iOS 13.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2020 MicroStrategy, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.