Catch all your opponents, cell by cell. Always starting with the blue one, capture the others by swiping the finger from cell to cell.
Welcome to a new kind of strategy games. One finger to rule them all.
MicroWars is the smartphone adaptation of the hit success "Nano War". Try this new touch gameplay and have fun.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Best Strategy game in App Store BUT DEVELOPERS READ
Simple & fun game! Perfect for killing some time or just calming before bed.
DESPERATELY needs increasingly difficult AI! I’ve been playing the same 15-25 levels with the exact same difficulty for 250 levels now. I’ve gotten 40k coins & there isn’t even anything to spend them on & watched all the ads to support the developers. PLEASE bring new levels, new skins, or maybe a multiple expansion pack (I’d pay for it)!
Deeply disappointed in the design being wasted & friends losing interest in this game & deleting it because it’s currently covered in Ads & is in such an early stage of development. I could have designed it in a day & I hope someone decides to make a better game on the design if they don’t do it themselves SOON!
Fun Mini Strategy Game
I’ve been looking for a game of this type, I used to play these games on my computer but I never could find a phone version, then I found this. It’s very addicting to grind through the levels and the game mechanics are fun. The only 2 things I wish could be added are:
1. Being able to reinforce already controlled cells, so basically just to be able to send cells to friendly ones to strengthen them.
2. The AI is so absorbed with capturing neutral cells that, if you wait two seconds after the enemy attacks a neutral cell you can just send an attack at the first enemy cell and as soon your cells take over, just highlight both and attack the remaining enemy cell. Boom the games over. So if the AI were just a bit smarter or maybe even make it a little unfair and give them a number advantage anything like that would be better.
Super Fun, but mini games are annoying
The game itself is a fun time-waster, with an option to pay $5 to remove most ads and also an option to watch a video to skip levels. There are 30 different “skins” which you purchase or win by playing 1 of 2 mini games; problem is, once you have all 30 the mini games become completely pointless and actually waste time. I’d rather just skip them and keep playing the regular game. And yes, more levels would be nice; but all in all it’s a fun game that you can do in quick little spurts when you have some free time.
- Dual Cat
- 238.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Okashi Games & Dual Cat
- In-App Purchases
- No ads $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.