MicyclePro is a simple, yet very effective cycling route tracking application (outside or on trainer). Main differentiator from other cycling apps is - this one is SIMPLE and JUST WORKS. No funny and complex interfaces, pages, controls, overloaded screens... Just essentials.
* phone GPS/GLONASS (location, speed, elevation)
* power (standard Bluetooth power meters or ANT+ to BT bridges). Compensation setting for single-side crank/pedal power meters
* speed and cadence (standard Bluetooth sensors or ANT+ to BT bridges). Speed sensor is used instead of GPS for speed and distance if present.
* heart rate (standard Bluetooth sensors)
* GPX files import/export of routes/maps
* Automatic export to Strava. Or manual to any other service with TCX and GPX file formats
When in your pocket:
* speaks the information with user selected interval by time or distance and content (current speed and power, average speed, time passed from start, distance passed, calories burned, levels of batteries for phone and sensors)
* warn about noted potholes or pauses/resumes
* plays your music
When on a bike:
* displays speed (current, average moving, maximum), power (current, average, maximum), distance passed, time (total, moving, paused), grade, cadence, heart rate (number and zones via color), map with passed track, route
* segments interface with look ahead elevation profile
* all from "In a Pocket" mode as well
* trainer mode (speed sensor required)
Convenience and automation:
* switch a data source from GPS to speed sensor if present
* auto-pause when not moving to get correct averages
* pothole recording and auto-notification when near
* backup / restore to iCloud
* keep history of your rides
* support for multiple bicycles with their parameters and sensors
* track bicycle events, such as changing chains, tires, accidents with date and odometer
* read age and weight from as well as write workout, cycling and calories to HealthKit
* routes to follow previously ridden paths or imported
* offline maps for areas with expensive roaming or no signal
Analysis and visualization
* bar chart for all recorded rides with distance, average speed and power
* two-mode interactive ride chart (slider with immediate values - speed, grade, distance, time, power, cadence, heart rate; mile/km averages and totals, map for slider point)
* convenient main screen layout, controls and colors
* on map view for history and recorded potholes
* animated video of a ride on a 3D map with metrics
* start and finish on Twitter and Facebook
* route map and info via email and iMessage
* ride data is included with email sharing
* ride path saving as route and export as GPX
* import routes as GPX via email attachment
Apple Watch functionality:
* Controls: pause/resume and finish ride; report new pothole
* Show data: distance, time, speed, heart rate, grade
* Chart: elevation chart
NOTE: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Please see details on our website at http://oxigenator.com/products/micycle/
Comparing to Free version, the Pro version includes all optional features as well as have some of them in more advanced mode.
Application attempts to save as much battery as possible by tacking location only when ride actually started and haven't yet ended. Location updates are also happening with very reasonable pace while riding - e.g. every 5 m / 15 ft.
Cadence and speed sensor data consistency improved. Auto-pause in trainer mode added. Minor cosmetic defect on Ride Details interface fixed.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The best as to my taste
Have tried many, but this one the best as it does essentials: runs in background, announce periodically speed, time, distance, calories burned... all you need whole riding bike
Very good and worth the money
This app is worth the cost, and has all the features I want when I ride.
Have experienced a few quirks with it refusing to show sensors initially, but then working, and sharing to Strava sometimes requiring a few attempts at the end of a ride.
So not quite 5 stars, but very good.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- OXiGENATOR LLC
- 44.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 12.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Catalan, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2015, 2021 OXiGENATOR LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.