Midas wallet’s focus is speed, with low resource usage and simplifying the heavy traditional wallets.
● Instant on, always up-to-date: the wallet client does not download the blockchain, it requests that information from a Midas wallet services. Able to store hundreds of coins and tokens with low resource usage (few MB only)
● Encrypted wallet: the data file that contains private keys (of coins and tokens) and API keys (of exchange-account) is encrypted by user’s password, therefore user's data & private key are protected from thieves.
● Deterministic key generation: if the user loses the wallet, they can recover it from its seed.
● Transactions are signed locally: private keys are never sent outside, it verifies the information reported by Midas wallet service, using a technique called SPV (Simple Payment Verification). Users do not have to trust any external party (including Midas) with their money.
● Privacy: The servers do not store user accounts, unless they are sharing their portfolio and trading rules to earn leaderboard reward. Even in that case, users’ private keys would still be safe and no one could steal their money.
● No scripts: The wallet does not download any script. A compromised server cannot send arbitrary code and steal users' money.
- Support FIO request, FIO address renewal
- Remove EVT token
- Fix minor bugs
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
For crypto users, by crypto users
Thats pretty much that I could summarize about this crypto wallet. The way users’ tokens are listed, the way information is organized and the convenience of its features is highly recommended to everyone. This app is well-crafted.
I have installed lot wallets but none of them has satisfied me that make me think the people behind them were never been trading or getting involved with crypto market.
Midas is different. I believe people who behind it has been involved with this industry long enough so they also understand the lack of convenience and neat presentation of existing wallets. This makes me feel pretty confident about this app and its growth.
Good wallet. Try it for yourself!
The wallet is indeed good. I amazed with kyber swap which is really convenient. Moreover, the UX/UI is clean and user-friendly. I think that what Midas has done is remarkable. However, there are some mispelling in the app and some minor glitches. Hope that the team would update in the next version. Welldone Midas
Very nice wallet
Been in crypto long enough to see a good product. The work is nice, app is still not mature all the way but nothing in crypto is mature yet and the devs will surely continue making it the best there is. Would like to see some tax tracking and export features built in later on.
- Midas Core Pte Ltd
- 139.4 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Indonesian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © Midas Protocol
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.