Here's a fun game to practice your 6th Grade Math skills - it's time to get rid of your old flash cards and worksheets.
Answer questions by popping balloons as fast as you can.
Math topics included are:
* Multiplication (0-10)
* Division (0-10)
* Addition (0-99)
* Subtraction (0=99)
* Properties - Commutative, Associative, and Distributive
* Perimeter, Area and Volume
* Median, Mean, and Mode
* Converting decimals, percents, fractions
* Converting Units of distances, weight, and volume
This is a great way to review for standardized tests for 6th grade students in middle school and junior high. For 5th graders, it's your chance to get a head start.
* Practice using three levels of difficulty for each topic
* Replay levels to improve your scores and speed
* Compete with friends with leader boards and achievements
* Earn prizes - characters and backgrounds
* Aligned to Common Core State Standards
* Review using built-in help and links to Khan Academy
* Email your progress to your teacher
Attention Teachers: Contact us to find out about free reporting tools on our web site for showing the progress of your entire class.
Questions, Problems, or Suggestions: Please send an email to support@MonkeyInTheMiddleApps.com
Updated to support 64 bit devices.
Ratings and Reviews
This app makes me want to learn!
The questions/ problems are very limited. However, it is the lack of difficulty that disappoints me. The questions do not reflect the grade level standards. I was also prompted to purchase bananas to play 3 of the six games instead of earning them through play.
Be where of evil monkey
I spent a lot of hard work getting bananas and so I used them to buy a game that completely dose not work! What a cheeky little game!
- Monkey In The Middle Apps LLC
- 41.2 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2013-2017 Monkey in the Middle Apps LLC
- In-App Purchases
- 100 Bananas $0.99
- 1000 Bananas $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.