Meet our new piano keyboard simulator for your Mac.
- Use Drag&Drop feature or upload your MIDI file from the menu bar;
- Slow down or speed up sound by changing the rhythm;
- Try to repeat the melody during the playback;
- Record your own track and save it on your Mac;
- Enjoy the opportunity to connect a MIDI keyboard!
You can start playing piano right now without any difficulties!
Create your own piano melodies with Midi Keyboard.
We did a great job to release this update. Now it will be easier and more pleasant for you to work with our app!
- We fixed bugs that didn’t allow you to work properly with the app;
- We made minor changes to improve the app stability.
Ratings and Reviews
no longer works
Since upgrading to Sierra app no longer works. App “opens” but keyboard interface does not appear and the cannot play midi files anymore.
Not a Midi controller & Mouse only
There doesn’t appear to be a way to use the alpha numeric keyboard to play and record music, only clicking the mouse on the virtual piano keyboard plays notes. Also it does not appear to be able to connect to a DAW except by recording and saving a track and then importing it into the DAW. i.e. it cannot be used to play and record directly into an instrument track in the DAW.
App Literally Does Nothing
The App User Interface does not dispaly on Sierra, opening the app literally dos nothing.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.