MIDI Scope allows you to monitor MIDI activity using your iOS device. Features include the ability to filter events by individual type or by group as well as MIDI Channel. A comprehensive interpretation of each event packet is displayed. Raw packet data is shown in both decimal and hexadecimal formats. Please send feature requests and trouble reports to the support email listed on our web site. Please rate this app, there is a button on the settings page to make it easy.
• Reduced font sizes to enable display of more data
• Display and edit source information when clicked (Device ID, Device Name. etc.)
• User can label sources for display in scope view instead of numeric index
• User can color tag sources to distinguish events from different sources
• Remembers selected sources when restarting
• "Reset preferences to defaults" option added to settings screen
• Remembers AutoScroll state when restarting
• iOS 11 supported
Ratings and Reviews
Trouble Shoot MIDI Setups
This is a great tool to see what's happening in your MIDI setup and this update really enhances this ability.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.