Explore the places, flavors, and comforts you love – with Midwest Living Magazine!
Enjoy the region’s special highlights that make the Midwest the best! See how to bring hometown flavors you crave right to your table with our recipes for everything from prizewinning pies to top-secret casserole dishes. Get decorating tips to create a warm and welcoming place that makes everyone feel right at home. Discover the dynamic destinations, exciting events, and tucked-away gems that make Midwest adventures so fun!
Download the app and receive a FREE ISSUE when you say yes to a monthly or annual subscription. Midwest Living is published 6 times a year.
Midwest Living® Magazine Subscriptions Available:
• 1-month subscription - $0.99, automatically renewed until canceled
• 1-year subscription - $9.99, automatically renewed until canceled
SUBSCRIBERS’ AUTOMATIC-RENEWAL FEATURE:
Your subscription will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged at the same price for renewal, as stated above, within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
Current subscriptions may not be cancelled during the active subscription period, but you can manage your subscription and/or turn off auto-renewal by visiting your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
Terms of Service: https://www.meredith.com/legal/terms
• OPTIMIZED FOR YOUR DEVICE: Easily toggle between the traditional magazine layout and the innovative text mode for a seamless reading experience, built for your iOS device
• OFFLINE READING: Download your magazines to your device to read them whenever and wherever you want, even without an internet connection
• BOOKMARK AND SHARE: Bookmark articles to read later, or share them with your friends
• TEXT TO SPEECH: Listen to your favorite magazines and all of your articles on the go • NEW ISSUE ALERTS: Be the first to read the latest issues of your favorite magazines with new issue reminders
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Really terrible app. The mag isn’t formatted properly on the app making it hard to read and enjoy. Can you even download the mag to read offline? It needs a redesign with your users in mind.
Best of the Midwest
Here is a colorful, bountiful window into the rich life of the Heartland of America. From farmlands to food festivals, from its sparkling cities to its pristine lake shores and riversides, Midwest Living teaches and entices the reader to plunge into what is perhaps the most underrated part of our great land. The app puts it all within easy reach, including quick access to more detail about many stories and resources. And of course, multiple issues are as readily at hand as ones tablet or smart phone, without the clutter of all those back issues that one will want to keep as references for future adventures in eating, drinking, shopping, learning, celebrating, vacationing...
Midwest Living is enjoyable
I really enjoy using this app since it makes reading Midwest Living convenient and extremely portable. I have several issues that I can bring up to read with a few clicks and the pictures are crisp and sharp.
- Meredith Corporation
- 156.3 MB
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Catalan, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Meredith Corporation
- In-App Purchases
- Midwest Living Magazine November/December 2013 $4.99
- Midwest Living Magazine January/February 2014 $4.99
- One Year $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.