Version 4.0 super-mega-awesome update: Completely new design on every major pages + tons of major improvements.
mifan means rice in Chinese
Ever been to a Thai, Chinese, or Korean restaurant and wondered, “What the heck is that?...” Xiao long bao? Bami mu daeng? Makchang gui? Never fear, mifan is here! We provide easy to understand descriptions of foreign dishes along with helpful pictures, so you don’t need to be afraid of ordering anything again!
Ordering pickup or delivery? We provide a comprehensive order tracking system to let you know when your order is seen, when it’s being made, and of course when it’s ready for pickup or out for delivery!
- (New) Create & order your customized combo food.
- (New) You can switch between the 2 menus (Asian Style / Western Style). You never have to feel afraid to order any mysterious meat, mifan got you covered!
- Our main interface is in English with menus supporting different languages. These including translation into English, Simplified and Traditional Chinese, Japanese, Korean, and Thai!
- Mifan App provides easy-to-understand descriptions of menu items along with pictures of each dish.
- Comprehensive order tracking system to let you know when your order is seen, when it's being made by your favorite restaurant(s).
- Mifan App supports both delivery and pickup service.
Serving areas now includes areas in Canada and the United States! We’re expanding to more restaurants and more campuses every day!
Let’s be mifans. Please reach out with any questions or feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org, @eatmifan on twitter or mifan app page on Facebook.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Very decent app over-all. Well rounded and function as intended. The interface is easy to navigate and scroll through the list of places easily. Only small problem: during check out. Huge huge lag spike. I recently just update my iOS to 9.2 and check out interface just lag like crazy.
Very good App
It delivers most of my favorite restaurants in Chinatown, which other Apps don't. The speed is fast and people are nice, I would recommend it if you want to order Chinese food in Philly!
Seriously, you guys need to work on the bugs. Everytime when I try to check out, mail just is opened automatically and is sending a bug report. Like seriously? It’s been quite a while why cant you guys just try to fix it? Its frustrating
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.