Enter the world of Might & Magic: Elemental Guardians - a fast-paced strategy RPG based on the medieval fantasy realm of Might & Magic.
• Collect and summon hundreds of iconic creatures
• Witness evolution of loyal companions to legendary allies
• Level-up to Heroic Star to unlock their truest might
• Bring creatures to life before your eyes with AR Mode (certain devices only)
• Equip your team with Glyphs to enhance their powers
• Face fierce opponents in fast and strategic RPG battles
• Compete in the PvP Arena to rise up the leaderboards
• Join friends in Guild Raids to defeat huge bosses together
• Participate in Events & complete Daily Quests to win in-game prizes
ACADEMY OF MAGIC
• Create, customize and level up your own Hero
• Choose a House of Magic: Materia, Chimera or Anima
• Use your own special spells to triumph in battle
• Enjoy beautiful graphics and unique creature designs
***Compatible with iOS 10 and above***
This app contains In-App Purchases which allow you to buy in-game currency. In-game currency can also be collected by playing the game without requiring any purchase.
Follow us for the latest game news, events and giveaways:
- SAMURAI SHODOWN creatures will return!
- Win an EXCLUSIVE CREATURE in the improved Guild Raids!
- New Creatures, Dungeon and Achievements
- Glyphs can now be upgraded to Level 19
Ratings and Reviews
So.. Good and bad..
I like this type of game. You have clear competition with Summoners war. Character models are ok, the pace is set out well, the screen is a bit busy. Though I will say this, how giving or selfish you are will play a big role in whether or not players migrate from SW.
People are tired of Com2us’s crap, but at the same time, starting over in what many people might consider a “clone” style of game isn’t something many people really want to do. The only way you’re going to entice people to switch is through showing that you are less stingy than other games in this genre. People like shinies and being able to show off their stuff. I’m not saying give the stuff away, I’m saying don’t make rates too low for the 4* monsters or else people will not leave Summoners War to play this. We are already dealing with one money grubbing company. We won’t deal with two.
You’re in a decent spot to steal a fanbase, don’t be greedy and this game has a good shot.
I really like this game, but...
It takes a really long time to get through things. People do not want to invest tons of time into a mobile game. They are meant for the few minutes inbetween classes, on break at work, or when you just want to be absent minded for a few minutes. If you log into this game to spend your energy and arena energy, you have to be ready to invest a good hour or two. With the load times and it taking five minutes total (between menu screens and the fights), it is not worth trying if you only have a few minutes to play.
I downloaded this game because I own almost every might and magic game. This is not might and magic in the slightest.
The pvp arena is broken. At sub-level 20, all of my opponents are level 30+ at 1000 ranking. If they are not playing, they should be removed from combatant selection algorithms.
Nice game but could use vast improvements
This game drew me in more than most others in the genre, but some things about it are kind of nonsense.
- That the chance of failing to upgrade a glyph even exists. I’ve spent hundreds of thousands of the blue crystals just trying to get my glyphs up to level 10, and most crystals are spent around 7-10. Let alone trying to upgrade them to max level (which I believe is 16).
- That there’s no ‘sudden death’ in arena. This is what made me finally write this review. My opponent and I killed all of our monsters and had the same one left as each other. Unfortunately they could do next to no damage and had massive health boosts... I forfeit because it’s just pointless fighting an AI with absolutely no way of us beating one another.
- The probabilities of obtaining a monster that ranks 3+ stars on the golden colored shard things. I believe the probability of getting a 2 star is 91.4% with the respective 3 and 4 stars being 8% and .6%. That’s terrible odds.
-Finally, the probability of procuring a monster AT ALL whilst battling in the shattered islands, etc... The odds aren’t listed I do believe, but they are absolute 💩when I’ve obtained ONE in almost 200 battles.
Thanks for reading I know this was lengthy. ✌️
In-App PurchasesSee All
- 1.2 GB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2017 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Might & Magic, Ubisoft and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the U.S. and/or other countries.
- In-App Purchases
- Starter Offer $4.99
- Enormous currency pack $99.99
- Unique Starter Offer $29.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.