Mighty Dice 4+
D&D Dice Rolling Simulator
Designed for iPad
- Offers In-App Purchases
Simulate a D20, D12, D10, D8, D6, or D4 dice roll at any moments notice. After making a roll, add or subtract a modifier and quickly share a screenshot of the result with a single tap - perfect for texting your D&D group. Pick out your favorite dice skin and get rolling!
- Throw a single dice or multiple dice of any combination. Roll up to 150 of any dice type!
- Remove or reroll specific dice after any roll.
- Save and sort dice presets for your most frequently rolled dice. A preset can include any number of dice, modifier, or specific dice skin.
- View a breakdown of all previous rolls made during your current session. Each roll in your history can be quickly rerolled, saved as a preset, or copied in a text based format.
- Share a screenshot of your results with a single tap. Copy it to your clipboard or upload it directly to another app like Messages, Slack, or Discord.
- Enable "Auto Copy Result" in the settings panel to automatically copy each result to your clipboard in a text based format - great for texting your D&D group!
- Supports advantage, disadvantage, and percentage rolls.
- Add a skill modifier +/- after each roll.
- Choose between a dark or light UI.
- Enable "Quick Roll" mode in the settings panel to skip throw physics if you're in a hurry.
- Option to disable sounds and/or haptic feedback.
- Choose from 42 dice skins.
- Choose between 3 graphic quality settings.
After choosing a new dice skin, a video ad will automatically play, which you can immediately skip. This is the only time you will be presented with an ad inside the app. You can also pay a small, one-time fee to remove all ads. This allows us to keep supporting and creating cool new features for the app. Thank you!
Minor bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Love this app! The creator added a very nice variety of high quality skins to choose from. Though an ad plays when you select the skin, you’re able to preview the skin you want before without triggering the ad. Even then, the ads are skippable almost instantly- not even the annoying 30 second unskippable “playable ads” that make you sit and watch a finger pointing at a spot for the whole time. Highly respectable in my opinion as given that you don’t have to watch an ad for any other action.
In addition to being able to create presets with modifiers (and you can save different skins for each one), it also has the feature of being able to roll up to a massive 150 dice at once, being any combination of the different possible die (and then it will give you a total). I love that despite how unnecessarily high that number is, you have the option to do it just for kicks lol. It’s admittedly very fun to watch the animation. There’s also haptic feedback on the dice bounces and the ability to shake to roll. When you swipe to roll, the dice reacts to the speed and angle of your swipe in the way that it rolls. Very well designed app by a creator who clearly isn’t greedy and wanted to provide a high quality and accessible app to the DnD community.
Great dice application
I’ve been looking for a dice rolling application that accommodates re-roll features and this has almost everything I want in a dice app.
An improvement I’d like to recommend is some sort of visual change to the d4. All other dice end up being easily identifiable since their rolled face is upward facing. The same is not true for the d4. This doesn’t impact gameplay too much, but it takes longer to figure out what to re-roll when using multiple die. Especially since the die get slightly smaller when there are more on the screen.
Another improvement would be the ability to use pre-made dice sets. Have the application be able to recall modifiers added to a roll? Perhaps be able to scroll through the roll history and tap to select and use old roll sets.
Third improvement, implement a way to apply different skins to different die when multiple die are being used. Differentiating between different sized die, and sometimes multiple die from different sources would make gameplay easier with the mechanics of various games.
Getting better but still room for improvement.
Don't get me wrong, this app is awesome so take my one point of contention with a grain of salt. The look and feel of this app is amazing. I love the skins. I love that it's only a dollar to remove ads. I also love the new presets.
All that said, the big glaring issue I have with this app is the backward nature of rolls. You have to roll and then set modifier or adv/dis after the roll. It's super unintuitive and takes a fair bit of poking to realize that the +\- buttons are modifying your previous roll. I also have no idea how to do advantage or disadvantage now except through presets.
I really wish I could set modifier and adv/dis before the roll. It would make so much more sense and be infinitely less confusing. The UX just feels completely backward despite everything else in this app being top notch. Once the UX is made to be more intuitive then I will finally rate this guy five stars because it really is the best dice app out there even with this strange user experience.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the feedback. Our latest update allows you to quickly make advantage, disadvantage, and percentage rolls from the new presets page (as well as create your own). Let us know what you think!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Caleb Jacob
- 135.2 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Caleb Jacob
- In-App Purchases
- Disable Ads $0.99