The University of Nicosia in collaboration with the research organisation CARDET, the Cyprus University of Technology and Neapolis University Paphos implements the Action entitled: Migrant Information Centre - MIC (CY/2019/AMIF/SO2.NO2.1.3/3).
The Action is co-funded by the European Asylum, Migration and Integration Fund (90%) and the Republic of Cyprus (10%).
MIC fulfills a huge ‘gap’ on the integration services available and to make a positive impact on the lives of thousands of foreign people who live in Cyprus.
MIC supports the access services and resources that meet migrants’ needs and gives emphasis on building new skills towards harmonically adjustment to the Cypriot cultural and social environment
- 'CARDET'CENTRE FOR THE ADVANCEMENT OF RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT IN EDUCATIONAL TECHNOLOGY LTD
- 9.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2019 'CARDET' CENTRE FOR THE ADVANCEMENT OF RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT IN EDUCATIONAL TECHNOLOGY LTD
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.