Migration Network is the official app for the promotion of collaboration and exchange of good practices among public and private stakeholders active in the fields of migration and integration. Migration Network app was designed by the international research center of CARDET in collaboration with the INNOVADE consulting firm under the action “Integration Network” (Action 2/3 – CY/2018/AMIF/SO2.NO3.3.1/2) which is co-funded by the Asylum, Migration and Integration Fund (90%) and the Republic of Cyprus (10%). This project builds further on the continuation of the Mediterranean Migration Network (MMN), and envisions to expand its membership, as well as to empower the cooperation among its members in addressing migration and integration challenges in Europe and the Mediterranean Basin.
Migration is a global phenomenon affecting all times and communities in terms of social, economic and political context. Over the past few years a rising number of migrants who seek international protection is observed. Due to the global political background along with the geographic location of the countries of origin-asylum-seekers, EU faces a great challenge on handling the migration flow as well as managing the integration of these people to their new “home”.
As a result, it is essential for the EU to promote activities relevant to the integration of Third Country Nationals (TCNs) through training, exchange of experiences and best practices, and access to important information. It is also important to strength the cooperation between the EU Member States, Third World Countries and other bodies as well as to improve administrative capacity and to increase awareness on integration issues.
The network aims at promoting inclusion, diversity and cooperation models between public authorities as well as to develop a database of resources for experts and practitioners. The network will continue to work towards the professional development of its members through educational activities, policy and research papers and networking activities.
- Support the exchange of information and best practices among organizations active in the fields of migration, integration and diversity.
- Promote a collaborative framework among national and European public and private organizations.
- Manage and expand a database of resources on migration and integration.
- Build the professional capacity of the Network’s members through educational material and activities.
- Promote the further collaboration among members of the network.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- INNOVADE LI LTD
- 11 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2017 INNOVADE LI LTD
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.