* World’s leading dermatology app for tracking skin changes
* Dermatologically Endorsed by the Skin Health Alliance
* App Store App of the Day on World Cancer Day 2018
* Skin cancer prevention partner to leading cancer organisations in the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, South Africa and Denmark
* Recommended by doctors to their patients in over 130 clinics/hospitals worldwide
* Mentioned by Forbes, CNet, Lifehacker, Digital Health News, MobiHealthNews and many more
MIISKIN APP FEATURES
Some features are exclusively part of Miiskin Premium - Miiskin offers solutions for healthcare providers to offer the full app for free for patients. Check in with your healthcare provider or health insurance company to hear more.
* CLOSE-UP PHOTOGRAPHY used for tracking changes in single moles and other local areas on the skin. The Miiskin app has carefully calibrated the camera for the best possible close-up photography.
* IN-APP COMPARISON allows you to get a SIDE-BY-SIDE VIEW of your photos so you can more easily compare them for changes over time.
* AUTOMATIC SKIN IMAGING using computer vision and augmented reality technology makes the app capable of taking FULL-BODY IMAGES of you. All you need to do is to place the phone upright on a table with the camera facing the room and it does the rest. Currently available for iPhone XR, XS, 11, 11Pro and SE 2020.
* WEB COMPARE allows you to access your Miiskin App photos in the browser on any tablet or computer with a SIDE-BY-SIDE VIEW. Very useful for you to compare your full-body images for any changes on a larger screen.
* SECURITY AND PRIVACY is essential in health solutions. Not least when photographing your skin. Miiskin separates your photos from your normal camera roll and encrypts them so no other apps can access them. You can protect them even more with a PIN-code or your Face/Touch ID and BLUR OUT areas of your full-body photos that you wish to stay private.
* SHARE YOUR PHOTOS with anyone you like, but please note that Miiskin does not offer any solutions to send your photos to a doctor. Check in with your doctor and healthcare provider about your usage of the app. Inquire about the right way to send any photos to them. We advise you to follow your doctor’s instructions with regards to online medical consultations.
MIISKIN DOES NOT PROVIDE A DIAGNOSIS
The app does not diagnose your moles or evaluate the risk of melanoma or skin cancer in any way. The app is meant to assist you with tracking your moles over time by maintaining a photo diary. We do not think that with today’s technology and the present quality in smartphone photos it is defensible to provide automatically generated indications of melanoma or skin cancer risk in a mole. Therefore, we opt not to attempt this.
If you find a mole that looks concerning you should always consult a certified doctor and let him or her check your skin and moles for skin cancer or malignant melanoma.
THE VISION OF MIISKIN
Miiskin’s vision is to help its users to be on top of their concern and easily keep track of mole changes - in the most user-friendly way possible.
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. The subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
If you need any help or assistance with the app or your subscription, do not hesitate to contact Miiskin on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great app. A few things are missing though, while the app is good:
1) Wide area skin photos for sides of your body
2) Auto rotation & scale, so it’s easier to compare your mole
3) Mole area square size calculator, so you can track size over the time. You can allow users to paint out the mole on the image manually
4) “Coin feature”. Place coin on the photo to understand size of the mole
5) Upload existing photos only in Pro? Com on
Front camera would help
I like this a lot, but it’s difficult to take photos with just my back camera. I wish it allowed me to use the forward (selfie) camera because my photos would be more consistent. Plus, it would be easier to photograph rather than retaking because the angle is bad or there’s a shadow.
I took one downloaded the app several months ago and took one picture. I didn’t need a reminder very often. Now I try to open the app and it doesn’t have a spot to log in. I hit the log in button and it wants my email address to send an email. I do that and the email opens Safari and not the app. There isn’t a way that I can see to get to the app and log in. It’s a waste since all these updates.
Developer Response ,
I'm sorry to hear that you have had problems with the app. We do also try our best to make the app better and more intuitive with each update.
Please reach out to me on email@example.com, so we can find a solution to the problem you are experiencing.
I hope to hear from you.
Daniel T. Miiskin Support
- Miiskin ApS
- 138.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2019 Miiskin ApS
- In-App Purchases
- Miiskin Premium Yearly $24.99
- Miiskin Subscription $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.