“Milanote is the Evernote for creatives.”
—Bryan Clark, The Next Web
COLLECT EVERYTHING IN ONE PLACE
- Write notes and to-do lists
- Upload photos from your camera
- Save text, images & links from the web
When you're back at your computer, Milanote's flexible drag and drop interface lets you organize your ideas and projects into visual boards.
SHARE WITH YOUR TEAM
Milanote boards can be a private place to think, or a shared workspace for collaboration—you're in total control of who sees what.
Anything you save to the app is instantly synced to all of your devices.
- You can now create boards right from the app
- Automatically convert Notes with only a single URL in the first line into Links
- Added Help center and Live chat to the Account screen
- Added delete completed button to the To-do list editing screen
- Added the ability to swipe to delete to the To-do list editing screen
- Fixed misaligned autocorrect highlight while editing a note
- Hide irrelevant Google Sign in error
- Updated the styling for a shortcut to a board. Distinct styling for: a shared board, a shortcut to a shared board, and a shortcut to a private board
Ratings and Reviews
I wrote a book using Milanote!
I’ve been using the desktop version of Milanote since it launched and I love it! Milanote has the flexibility and intuitive interface that helps me keep control over my crazy ideas. I used it to gather ideas, quotes, and images for my soon-to-be published book and I developed a workflow that makes it my go-to app for creative projects. I love how the iPhone app integrates perfectly with the desktop/web. I use the iPhone app mainly for gathering materials and jotting down thoughts which I then organize on my desktop or laptop browser. This is a great asset for writers, teachers, and creatives (and shared boards help for collaboration).
Milanote is Fantastic
For visual and nonlinear thinkers and note takers like myself Milanote is amazing. It’s flexible visual boards allow me to place text, images and clippings from around the web to organize my thoughts and projects in whatever way makes sense to the work at hand. I love that Milanote adapts to my creative needs rather than me having to adapt my note taking to a traditional vertical format.
I love it. Thank you so much for this. It was much needed! I can’t wait to see all the future updates you guys have in store.
Every single creator that I tell about Milanote always comes back to me and tells me about how much of a game changer the service is.
I understand you guys have a lot in store but the only thing i would recommend is if you can make the board view look just like it does on the desktop version. Instead of just the scrolling type view. I don’t know if that’s possible to do on the phone, but I would love to be able to have that view for this mobile app.
Anyways thank you so much for this service.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.