“Milanote is the Evernote for creatives.”
—Bryan Clark, The Next Web
COLLECT EVERYTHING IN ONE PLACE
- Write notes and to-do lists
- Upload photos from your camera
- Save text, images & links from the web
When you're back at your computer, Milanote's flexible drag and drop interface lets you organize your ideas and projects into visual boards.
SHARE WITH YOUR TEAM
Milanote boards can be a private place to think, or a shared workspace for collaboration—you're in total control of who sees what.
Anything you save to the app is instantly synced to all of your devices.
- Fixed crash on deleting bullet on an empty note
- Fixed unsorted notes created by another user's iPhone showing on top of the list
- Fixed board viewing permissions resolving incorrectly, especially on Notifications and Search
- Fixed the rich text composer accepting unsupported attachment attributes on pasting, e.g. images. This was causing [OBJ] tags to appear on notes.
- Improved the memory usage of the share extension, it can now handle more images at once before hitting the low memory alert
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I wrote a book using Milanote!
I’ve been using the desktop version of Milanote since it launched and I love it! Milanote has the flexibility and intuitive interface that helps me keep control over my crazy ideas. I used it to gather ideas, quotes, and images for my soon-to-be published book and I developed a workflow that makes it my go-to app for creative projects. I love how the iPhone app integrates perfectly with the desktop/web. I use the iPhone app mainly for gathering materials and jotting down thoughts which I then organize on my desktop or laptop browser. This is a great asset for writers, teachers, and creatives (and shared boards help for collaboration).
A Content Creator’s Dream
I really wish I remembered how I discovered Milanote, but I found the desktop version before the app 3-4 weeks ago. I played around with it once before, but today I actually created my first Milanote to convey a website page design layout to a client. It came out exactly as I envisioned and it was easy to export & save so that I can email it to my client. Thank you and I’m excited to continue using this wonderful app!
I just started using Milanote and I love it. It is the most useful and powerful app of its kind. Congratulations (and thank you) to the talented brains behind it.
I can see myself using it on a daily basis for my projects. The iPad app could be improved to mirror the desktop version of Milanote, add a landscape mode, an offline version for the subscribers. Once this is done, I can put mood boards together and show it directly to clients on my iPad.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.