- General stability improvements when loading board data
- Fixed notification list not updating correctly
- Fixed search tab permissions
- New tab: Notifications. Track your collaborations here
- New tab (PRO only): Search. Search the content of every board you've created
- Comment threads. Reply, edit, and delete comments in the comment thread view. Tap a comment to get started
- Universal links. Links to boards on app.milanote.com now opens directly in the app
- Push notifications for board shares and comments
- New image picker style
- Checked items in task lists are now grey again
- Fixed uploading images from the share extension showing failed state when launching the app
- Fixed uploading large image using the share extension failing due to memory constraints
- Fixed link elements not displaying title changes
- Fixed automatic link conversion converting the link to lowercase
- Fixed task checks sometimes not reflecting the changes
- Fixed line breaks and paragraph breaks being rendered the same way
Ratings and Reviews
I wrote a book using Milanote!
I’ve been using the desktop version of Milanote since it launched and I love it! Milanote has the flexibility and intuitive interface that helps me keep control over my crazy ideas. I used it to gather ideas, quotes, and images for my soon-to-be published book and I developed a workflow that makes it my go-to app for creative projects. I love how the iPhone app integrates perfectly with the desktop/web. I use the iPhone app mainly for gathering materials and jotting down thoughts which I then organize on my desktop or laptop browser. This is a great asset for writers, teachers, and creatives (and shared boards help for collaboration).
Milanote is Fantastic
For visual and nonlinear thinkers and note takers like myself Milanote is amazing. It’s flexible visual boards allow me to place text, images and clippings from around the web to organize my thoughts and projects in whatever way makes sense to the work at hand. I love that Milanote adapts to my creative needs rather than me having to adapt my note taking to a traditional vertical format.
I love it. Thank you so much for this. It was much needed! I can’t wait to see all the future updates you guys have in store.
Every single creator that I tell about Milanote always comes back to me and tells me about how much of a game changer the service is.
I understand you guys have a lot in store but the only thing i would recommend is if you can make the board view look just like it does on the desktop version. Instead of just the scrolling type view. I don’t know if that’s possible to do on the phone, but I would love to be able to have that view for this mobile app.
Anyways thank you so much for this service.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.