Take the short cut to SAVE TIME and PAY LESS TAX with the world's easiest mileage tracking program.
No time to do you taxes? No problem!
Introducing the amazing new mileage tracking program that's the
laziest way to pay less tax -works almost any place, anytime, anywhere…even while your are on the road!"
IRS tax deduction rates:
Business 53.5 cents/mile
Medical and moving 17 cents/mile
Charitable 14 cents/mile
Business 54 cents/mile
Medical and moving 19 cents/mile
Charitable 14 cents/mile
Take advantage of these rates by keeping track of the miles you drive for your businesses, for charities, or for personal medical reasons.
• Track miles for MULTIPLE charities!
• Track miles for "Medical" or even "Other"!
• Data backup
• Setup multiple vehicles...and name them!
• INTERNATIONAL SUPPORT: km/miles, custom rates, etc.
• Set km vs. miles in Settings
• Odometer screen updates when changing vehicles
• Automatically opens to Edit for incomplete trip
• Designed to be IRS compliant
• Setup templates and purposes for easy use later
• Email HTML and CSV (Excel-friendly) reports
• Define date range of each report
• See report totals by deduction categories
• See the deduction amount for each trip
• Incomplete trip badge on home screen icon
• Intuitive native iPhone interface
Fixed currency related handling.
Ratings and Reviews
I paid for the app, and now I can't backup my data
I started using the lite version of the app several years ago and, since I liked it, I purchased the full version in 2014. The full version is supposed to include backups. With the latest update, I suddenly had to create a login and now I can't backup my trip data because I need "credits" which have to be purchased. I'm sorry, but this feels like a major bait and switch. I already bought the app - I paid for it so that I COULD backup my data. Now with no warning you are forcing me to pay MORE money for a functionality I have ashtray paid for? I think not. Must be time to find a new mileage tracker app - one that won't bait and switch.
No support. Don't purchase.
I used the free version before purchasing the full version that promised the capacity to download the data into a usable report. The report mailed to my email cannot be opened with any MS Access. There is no support information inside the program and none on the website. Several emails to support have not been returned. Pretty disappointed as I have a year's worth of data I'll have to manually extract. Don't buy the full version! Note all the "useful" five star comments. They need to hire a better script writer...
It's the perfect app for tracking mileage and your expenses.I tried the lite version too,and this is even better and more accurate.
- CobbySoft Media Inc.
- 3.6 MB
Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © CobbySoft Media Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Get 25 Credits $4.99
- Get 100 Credits $9.99
- Get 200 Credits $17.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.