MileCatcher is a more affordable, accurate mileage tracker with full trip route displayed for easier recall. Get unlimited 30 days trial. Your driving log is available on our web portal for easy bulk classification.
- Full address and map route with every trip - ALWAYS FREE
- Build your own address library - ALWAYS FREE
- Zoom trip route to easier recall trips - ALWAYS FREE
- All trips are sorted by status for easier focus (time saver) - ALWAYS FREE
- Online back up of all trip data - ALWAYS FREE
- Custom Business rate - ALWAYS FREE
- All reports in pdf, excel and csv formats - ALWAYS FREE
- Rich statistics in-app - ALWAYS FREE
- Support tax rules in +20 countries - ALWAYS FREE
- Auto-Classify repeat trips and save time - ALWAYS FREE
- Low battery impact mode - only log trips in work hours - ALWAYS FREE
- Multi Company, Multi-Vehicle, multi-rate reporting - yes indeed! - ALWAYS FREE
- Admin role for report delegation - delegate report generation - ALWAYS FREE
- Web portal: Classify in bulk, copy trips, trip analysis, report history - FREE 30 DAY TRIAL
- Unlimited, automatic trip logging - FREE 30 DAY TRIAL
Want more details on how we compare with other mileage tracking apps? Visit us at www.milecatcher.com/compare.
Paid subscription requires user opt-in. No automatic billing after the trial period.
In-app MileCatcher Premium auto-renewable subscription is available on a monthly or yearly plan.
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
– Cost of the renewal is US $5.99/month or US $47.99/year or equivalent in local currency.
Warning: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease device battery life.
New improved trip card design to easier enter notes and odometer readings.
Ratings and Reviews
Superior mileage tracker. Very Reliable.
Certain apps makes your life so much easier. This is one of them. I am a nurse and need to track my mileage and I LOVE MileCatcher. I have in the past tried to guess my mileage and keep track by using a paper mileage log book but I would always forget and lose track. So many times I forgot to write down my odometer reading and then had to spend time end of week using Google maps looking up addresses and distance. This app makes it quick and efficient and super easy to use. This app logs all your trips automatically and stores it for free online so you don’t use much data storage on your phone. And it separates each of your drives automatically and you can quickly add notes and classify each of your drives as either personal or business.
The app does all the math for you and will give you a detailed pdf or Excel reports of all of your drives. This company is dedicated to mileage tracking and been around for more than four years. Since they have all your trip locations backed up, I do like they don’t share the trips data internally with search engine etc. and that they comply with EU GDPR privacy requirements. Highly recommended!
Best, most helpful, mileage tracker available
The reporting is awesome, although I think it could be a little improved by adding custom reporting to the report writer function.
The owner and I exchanged an email thread and he was super professional, kind and genuine. I love that by using MileCatcher I get to support someone like that. He emails every new user of the app and I was amazed that when I responded, he replied quickly and with enthusiasm. I hope that this app will not be the last that he creates.
My only complaint about the functionality is that sometimes when I let my trips pile up and I haven’t classified them in a few days, the app gets “stuck” on one particular trip as though the server doesn’t get the message that I’m sending (re: what kind of trip, personal or business). So that trip just keeps on coming up over and over and over, until I close the app, and restart it or sometimes I even have to restart my whole phone (the latter has only happened twice that I remember).
All in all- a great app by a person that seems to be genuinely concerned about whether or not his creation is actually helping people.
Keep it up! Always keep adapting to the market and you’ll thrive for years to come. Thank you for the good work!
James K Willis
HR Services Division
Developer Response ,
Appreciate your kind words.
We have sicne upgraded our servers and our trip issue performance is definately much improved.
End Of An App
I’ve used this app for 2 years now. It was never perfect, but for the low price of Free it did the job well enough so that I get compensation for the hundreds of miles I drive for work each week. However, the app unfortunately does not perform well enough to justify locking the main function behind a subscription. Which is exactly what they have done. Addresses are inconsistent at best, the app eats data like nobody’s business, and the blue “location in use” banner that never goes away is obnoxious and sometimes wreaks havoc on other apps. Tracking frequently failed to catch trips (again please keep in mind that I make tons of trips that need to be logged each week), shorter trips are frequently ignored, and sometimes segments of your trips will be recorded as a straight line from one spot to the next (to be fair, that particular issue is much less common than it used to be but still does occasionally happen). All of this I was willing to put up with though, for a free way to get money back to pay for my car’s wear and tear.
TL;DR, it’s no longer free to log trips. Which means my standards for the app have gone up. And the app unfortunately fails to meet those new standards. Will be uninstalling shortly.
Developer Response ,
We're really glad you enjoyed MileCatcher for the last two years. Moving forward our paid plan is still +30% less than the competition. If not interested, then you are not locked in. You can download your trips log for free. Please contact us at email@example.com if you need any help. We want to help. Thank you again, Milecatcher Support
- Milecatcher, Inc.
- 52.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (4th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, and iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © MileCatcher, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription $5.99
- Annual Subscription $47.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.