*** ATTENTION NEW CUSTOMERS ***
Please consider downloading our new "MileTracker Pro" as this app will no longer be updated. All updates will ONLY be made to Pro version.
MileTracker is the easiest and most feature rich app to track your mileage & driving expenses. Get ready for 2018 and start saving money now!
MileTracker allows you to track mileage the way YOU want offering several different methods. Then when tax time arrives or expense reports are needed, you can easily create beautiful reports (accountants love our reports too).
MileTracker is finely tuned, exceptionally reliable and has been a top app helping users track their mileage since 2010
Be sure to read the "What's New" listing all the improvements made recently
WHY MileTracker IS BETTER
* Elegant user interface
* The most powerful and flexible Reporting features available
* Offers considerably more features than other mileage tracking apps
* Quick and easy on-screen filtering to view your tracked data
* Organize your entries into Logs for maximum ease
* Distinguish between Personal and Business
EASE OF USE
* The MOST extensive set of preferences available allowing you to customize the app and truly make it your own
* Hide fields you do not use for concise entry forms
* Remembers frequently used choices
* Quick menu with list of frequent trips for super fast entry
* Track mileage the way you want:
1. LIVE mileage tracking - the app will track your every move via GPS. This feature requires you to tell the app when you start and stop. (optional AutoTrack add-on is available for fully automatic tracking - see below).
2. Enter Start/Stop odometer reading
3. Enter the start address and end address-the app will determine the travel distance
* If using odometer, remembers last stop mileage and pre-fills start for next entry
* Mark an entry as round trip to double the distance
* Supports Multiple Vehicles
* Miles or Km
* Customizable mileage allowance
* Track Fuel, Tolls and Parking expenses
* On-screen sort and filter to see totals for each type of expense
* Take photos of receipts
* Crop images easily
* IRS compliant reporting
* The most flexible and powerful reporting available
* On-screen preview
* Choose the attractive PDF format or CSV for importing into Excel
* Email your reports and photo receipts
* Export your reports to iCloud or directly to your desktop via wi-fi
* Accountants LOVE our templates because they provide all the key information needed
* Sort entries by Date, Category or Client
* Extensive on-screen filtering to find out exactly what you need to know
* Filter by Date, Client, Merchant, Reimbursable and MUCH more
BACKUP AND SAFE KEEPING
* Backup your data to iCloud or directly to your computer via a Wi-Fi connection
* Set backup to “Automatic” when using iCloud so your data is always safe
* Ability to set password to access app or use Touch ID
* App offers an optional subscription to AutoTrack, a feature that will automatically track your drives. No need to start or stop tracking. All you need to do is carry your device with you. The app does that all for you. Each subscription includes a FREE one-month trial period
Demo Video on AutoTrack at: tinyurl.com/MileTracker
* Payment charged to iTunes account at confirmation of purchase
* Automatic renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
* Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
* Create your own templates for PDF reports to match your company's requirements
* Backup and Export to Dropbox
* Keep all of your iOS devices in sync via iCloud or Dropbox
* Location Awareness will pre-fill start location and prompt stop location if you are near one of your frequent locations
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life
Questions/comments? Just choose the Email the Author link in the Prefs screen in the app
*** New in Version 10.87*** (Early April 2021)
* Improved some alert messages displayed.
Ratings and Reviews
Best Mileage Tracking App I’ve Found!
I’ve been using this app since 2012 (it’s now 2019) - it’s the best one I’ve found and would recommend to ANYone. The auto-tracking features that lets you “just drive” & edit description later is a HUGE plus and a great help = saves a TON of time. I don’t think there’s any part of an entry that you can’t edit, including indicating “one-way”, or “round-trip“. You can even edit/modify the mileage if the auto tracking amount is incorrect, create expense categories, edit client, project, or group (business/personal), add notes, and set currency type. It even auto-calculates your mileage deduction per the current year IRS per-mile deductible rate by each drive you make AND by the monthly log total so you can see your deductions at a glance. You can also backup your info and export your logs as reports. This app is a MUST HAVE!
Best Mileage Tracker
I have tried several of these mileage apps and settled twice on MileTracker. I don't want automatic tracking while I drive (uses space and battery in my phone) - I travel to the same local places almost all the time. This is absolutely the only app that makes it easy to designate and name favorite locations and track round trip mileage to them easily and MileTracker always delights me when it designates my starting point as the place where I currently am. Also, for several years I have used this app to create yearend reports that have passed muster with my accountant. Don't look further than this app - simple and just what you need.
Waiting To Learn More
It was a bad time for the app to ask me to rate it. I'll start with one star until I find that I am the problem, not the app. It is irritating that on occasion I open the program and I don't see data I've previously entered. I can't find it. Other times, for reasons I don't understand, the data is present. There may be a simple answer to my problem, but I would simply prefer that the data appear when I open the app.
Another annoying thing is preparing reports from data I've entered. I own rental properties and , in one case, I must keep travel expenses separate for two condo units within a single development complex. I haven't found the reports flexible enough to handle this problem.
As I've said, perhaps I am the problem, not the app. But, unless I can find myself far more satisfied with the app than I am at the present time, I will delete the app and search for what I consider a better one that meets my needs with fewer problems.
Developer Response ,
Hi, I read your review today and I think all can be resolved with a simple phone call. I can give you a quick tour of how the app works. The unique feature is the concept of Logs. Logs are simply folders which help you organize your entries. As for the reports, the app is one of the most flexible and feature-rich. I can help you with this via email or if you wish via a phone call. Since we are not provided contact information for you it will be up to you to reach out and provide us with your contact information. Just tap the "Email the Author" link within the Prefs screen within MileTracker.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Silverware Software, LLC
- 16 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- ©2011-2020 Silverware Software
- In-App Purchases
- AutoTrack Subscription $3.99
- AutoTrack Subscription $39.99
- Location Awareness $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.