MileWiz makes mileage tracking a breeze!
Fully automated, low price, saving you money every day!
Save yourself time, confusion and most of all money by starting with this easy-to-use mileage logging tool whether you are a freelance or you operate a business.
“One of the more accurate mileage tracking apps you can use today is MileWiz. It features innovative tracking technology that is reported to be 95% accurate.” -The Budget Diet
“A unique mileage tracking technology, and a design to protect against IRS Audits, MileWiz is a wonderful option for automatically tracking your mileage and viewing your trips on a map.” - App Picker
“MileWiz uses an advanced algorithm, designed to reduce the use of GPS by the app to a minimum so as to conserve your phone's battery” - National Tech Center
TRY FOR FREE. SEE FOR YOURSELF
The mileage tracker that helps you optimize your tax deductions and reimbursements by tracking your trips accurately and automatically.
And when we say automatically, we mean it. No pressing buttons, no entering addresses and no additional hardware.
The accuracy level of MileWiz is the best you will find on the market. Tracking your mileage has never been easier.
WHY USE MILEAGE TRACKER?
— You get to report more miles and get more deductions
— Tax-friendly way to export your mileage logbook
— Audit protection
— Convenience when tracking trips
— Avoid time-consuming manual logging
WHO SHOULD USE MILEWIZ?
MileWiz is the best fit for you if you are:
— Self-employed, a freelancer or you are a small business owner.
— An employee who needs to track miles for company reimbursement when the company has such policies in place;
— A ride share driver or a delivery driver
— Business owner with two or more drivers who need to track their miles. Check our website MileWiz.com for more information about our Enterprise solution and MileWiz Portal.
- Tracker runs flawlessly on background so you can’t forget to turn it on.
- Trip log automatically starts within 200ft for maximizing your recorded mileage
- Trip log ends within 1 minute after you park for precise accuracy
- Pause GPS tracking when using public transport
- Quick categorizing for 2 selected categories via left and right swipe
- Automatic categorization based on working hours
- Automatic categorization based on frequently visited places
- Ability to “tag” trips (for example tag a client to bill the client for mileage and expenses)
- Ability to note trip purpose (important for IRS)
- Ability to note additional expenses, such as tolls, parking, gas and other
- Track trips from multiple cars, trucks and bicycles
- Adjust the odometer for each vehicle
- Comprehensive reports and ability to export them in PDF and CSV (Excel compatible)
- Allows you to define your own rates for tax deduction and reimbursement
- The perfect logbook to present to an accountant or for an audit
- Unlimited cloud backup of your trips and logs
SUBSCRIPTION & PRIVACY NOTICE
The "MileWiz - Unlimited Driving" subscription removes the 20 trips per month limit, allowing you to track as many trips as you want. There is a monthly and annual subscription, with the prices indicated above in the buy buttons. The payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase. The subscription provides no trial.
Terms of Service can be found at: http://milewiz.com/terms-of-service/
Bug fixes & improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Cannot get custom reports
Hello I am trying to generate a custom report for January 2020 thru December 2020. It only let's me choose today's date for the custom date range. Please help or fix.
OK, But Lacking
I’ve been a paying customer of MileIQ for around 6 months, and it is pretty decent. Yet, it relies on Bing maps because it is a Micro$oft app using their other products.
So, I decided to get this app to try out the differences. This is way more accurate, but severely lacking in features. Primarily, unlike MileIQ, there’s no web page interface. This is a real problem when you’re trying to classify and look at trips to fill out reimbursement forms, or want to print out a report.
I’m currently paying for both, but will probably start looking for another alternative if the authors here don’t implement a web interface soon.
Also, settings changes here are not as intuitive. Changing the price price mile doesn’t look like you’re in the correct spot due to lack of bold font or coloring of font.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback!
We'll try to improve the intuitiveness in Settings as soon as possible. Also, we are planning to release a free complementary app for Mac and iPad a little later this year that would be much more comfortable for the needs you described.
Really easy to use
The automation makes the process of tracking miles seamless
Developer Response ,
Thank you :)
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- SILVERWIZ LLC
- 11.1 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © SILVERWIZ LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited Driving Plan $4.99
- Unlimited Driving Plan $49.99
- Unlimited Mileage Tracking $39.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.