Shared feelings make for special friends.
The Milly, Molly adventure stories promote the acceptance of diversity and the learning of life skills, and deal with the kinds of questions and challenges that children face every day.
Theme: Acceptance of difference
This and other books in the series are the very first interactive storybooks written and narrated entirely in the Cup'ik language of Western Alaska. They provide an excellent foundation for learning to read and speak Cup'ik at any age. These books are a direct outcome and an excellent example of a collaborative partnership between the Association of Alaska School Boards and its membership.
People love being able to run their fingers over the text to hear the story and touch any word to hear it said. They will happily spend hours coloring in the book and they can record themselves as well.
You will be amazed at how these wonderful children's stories come to life with QBook.
• Swipe-to-Read™ the words to hear and playback the story at your own pace.
• Touch-to-Hear™ individual words spoken.
• Auto Play to enjoy the narration.
• Use the My Narration function to read and record the story yourself and customize your book.
• Paint mode is on each story page!
• Paint has a paint palette, brush width, move and zoom, and undo abilities!
• Tap the paint palette icon and tap a color to change the paint color!
• Tap the brush palette icon and change the slider to change the brush size!"
For more information please visit http://cdl.aasb.org/language/
Contact us: email@example.com
KIWA® is the world’s leading production house for experiential digital books. We partner with publishers and other content owners, using our patented technology to bring content to life in revolutionary new digital formats that deepen your child’s engagement and understanding.
Check out our website: www.kiwadigital.com
Find us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/KiwaDigital
MM House Publishing
© Written by Gill Pittar
-iOS11 compliance update
-iPhone now supported
- Kashunamiut School District
- 162.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2012 Milly Molly House, Kiwa Digital Ltd, Kashunamiut School District & Association of Alaska School Boards
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.