Each devotional challenge is a multi-day (ranging from a few days to a year) set of daily Scripture portions which leads the user through a specific topic or portion of the Bible. Devotional units all include select Scripture passages and optionally: devotionals, questions, prayers, audio, video or other resources designed to support active military personnel, veterans, and their families. Each challenge is designed to be read on a daily basis (for example, a 40 day challenge focused on Financial Stewardship, or a 365 day read through the entire New Testament challenge).
1. Devotional Scripture reading with or without and Internet connection.
2. Tracking progress of what day you are on in the challenge.
3. A Dashboard which lists all active, finished and available challenges.
4. Responsive Carousel UI that provides easy access to any particular day in the challenge.
5. Supports both portrait and landscape modes for better readability on most screens.
6. Audio Player for streaming Scripture passages.
7. Additional resources for each challenge.
8. Keeps track of the dates you started and finished each challenge.
9. Supports multiple user-selectable Bible versions for each devotional challenge.
10. Different carousel background colors based on challenge and military affiliation.
11. Fast search feature in Scripture reading screens by dragging down the scroll bar.
12. Navigation bar scrolling title feature for long challenge titles.
- Minor updates and fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Easy to Track the 75-day Challenge
I highly recommend this app. It is a great way to learn how to form a relationship with God through prayer, reading scripture daily, reflecting on His word & responding to the passages by applying the Bible in every day life. There’s also a paper version, usually you can find a copy at the Chaplain’s office.
Love this easy and straight to the point devotional. I've been going through it with my 6-year-old and we are learning and praying together.
Going down to Ft Benning in the fall to start my training as an armor officer, I wanted a devotional that specifically addressed things I would be going through in the military. This app offers multiple daily devotion challenges and has been a huge help in preparing me spiritually for what is to come!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.