Featured in the New York Times, Parenting, and Babytalk magazine!
The Milk Maid app was designed to help pumping moms manage their stash of breast milk.
* Record pumping sessions and quickly see your inventory of fresh and frozen milk in multiple locations. (Home, work, daycare, etc. Want to add Grandma's house? You can easily add custom locations.)
* Milk Maid keeps track of individual bottles and bags by pumping date so that you can use the oldest milk first. Milk Maid is flexible. You can combine milk from multiple pumping sessions or pour milk from one bottle into multiple bottles and freezer bags.
* Record the bottles and bags used by you or your caregiver each day. Have a business trip? Milk Maid will calculate the average milk you used last week to help you estimate how long your stash will last.
* Set an expiration period for each storage location and Milk Maid will track the expiration time of each bottle/bag in your stash. Browse the stash to see containers that are nearing expiration or expired.
* Use Milk Maid's optional features like the handy timer if your pump does not have one and the Left/Right feature to track each side separately.
* Milk Maid supports oz or mL or both. Milk Maid remembers which units you used last so you don't have to keep entering it over again.
* Browse and edit your entire history of pumpings and feedings.
* Quickly and easily browse your entire inventory of fresh and frozen milk in multiple locations. See the total volume stored in each location.
* Export all data in CSV (spreadsheet) and RTF (word processing) format via email or wifi to share with your caregiver or healthcare provider.
Update for 64bit devices.
Ratings and Reviews
Great app to keep track of your stash of breast milk. You know where it is and how much is left.
Strictly pumping, no nursing???
So I read through every detail and rating I could find for this app and I was under the impression that it had the option to help you keep track of your nursing schedule as well as your pumping one. I wanted one like that so that I could get appropriate help keeping track of the time frame between feedings so I knew when the best time to pump is. My life is insanely chaotic and I don’t have a lot of time to sit and keep track of this AND keep track of the paper I wrote it on. I am also struggling with some health issues that leave me In and out of appointments and upcoming hospital stays so I’m trying to pump and prep for this.
After several great reviews and research on this app I payed the $2.99 and downloaded it just open it and find that there is no way to track your nursing schedule. It is strictly a pumping App, no nursing. Please please please correct this ASAP I already payed for it and everything else seem great!
Great for exclusive pumpers!
I am exclusively pumping for my son. I needed a tool to help keep track of how much I was pumping out and a way to keep track of my growing freezer stash. With the app, I know how much my son is drinking, how much I pump each day, and exactly how many ounces I have stored in each freezer or fridge I keep the milk in.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.