Screenshots

What’s New

Version 1.15.0

Battle Royale
-Map is reduced if there are 50 or less participants
-Scenario for Tile Drop changed

Battle
-Barrier recovery speed stat removed
-Hero HP and Barrier fixed to version 1.14.6
-Aiming point UI improved (added the range indicator)
-Clan War matching improved

6 new costumes added
Hot Time Event
Gift Box Event

Bug
-Map fixed (Container, Ice Bang)

Ratings and Reviews

4.5 out of 5
913 Ratings

913 Ratings

Jakjak 72 ,

Pretty dang good

So, I just started playing this game and have gottten a couple hours into it, Amd I really really love it and think it’s a fun game that is Balaced and enjoyable, But I already see some serious flaws. First of all, The coins mechanic is broken. When I booted up the game I looked at the classes and decided on being a stealth/sniper, so I wanted the recon and invisible class, and a good sniper and maybe a melee weapon. This is unattainable without dozens of hours of work, and it took me (I counted) 63 full games to get the invisible class, (pretty low level.) FIX THIS! It should take a maximum of 25 games to get 1,000 coins and get a low level class. Still a lot, not the 80-90 that it is now. The only other flaw I saw in this game was the maps, which are made out of very basic slabs of grey and black and white, with ought any curves or design or anything. Make them better, and THEN I will spend money on your game.

SOOOOOO MUCH LAG ,

I AM BEYOND ANNOYED!!!

I really like this game but it is really starting to get on my nerves. First it is impossible to get money. In a good game I’ll get 20 coins, and some guns cost 9000. Thats about 450 good games. Second the guns are rip offs. The default AR is better than half of the paid for guns, and the 900 dollar pump shotgun is ok. Having the 900 dollar one, I grinded for the 3400 tactical one... I have never used a worse gun. It does 28 damage... 28!!!!! And all you get in return is 2 more ammo and a slightly faster firing gun. I spent hours of my life for something that could barely kill a worm. Furthermore, 80% of the time I’ll shoot someone and the damage will only be counted hours later, while I’m dead. Then the other 20% of the time it won’t do any damage. I’ll be shooting someone with my rip-off gun and they’ll just be standing there doing nothing. Also that ripoff gun I purchased can only be used for one character... one!!!! Speaking of characters, you give zero information on them. Now the only way I’ll choose who to get is based on whether or not they look cool. The only reason this isn’t a zero star review is because I love the consent and overall game. But things need to be fixed.

Developer Response ,

Thank you for review !! We will consider the weapon balance. And We are going to specify the character description.

CoolStory375 ,

Alright

Milk Chocolate is a decent FPS, but it does have some glaring issues. For one the newer guns in the game taker forever to obtain, requiring hours upon hours of grinding to get which is more than a little bit annoying. On top of that your weapon and cosmetic purchases don’t carry over to other classes, meaning the sniper you grinded for your medic is only usable by your medic, which is pretty stupid as it forces a player to stick to one class otherwise they’ll have to grind even more.

Lastly the biggest issue is that the game’s maps aren’t very well designed for the game. For instance, the death match map is very poorly designed as that game was designed for a fast paced arena shooter, not a slower tactical team-oriented game. Not only that most of the other gamemode’s maps feel uninspired as most of them are just huge choke-points with only 1-2 paths to the objective.

Overall the game is fun, but the maps need to be better designed and gun purchases need to be universal among heroes for the game to be truly competitive.

Developer Response ,

Thank you for your feedback.

Information

Seller
GameParadiso
Size
118.6 MB
Category
Games
Compatibility

Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.

Languages

English

Age Rating
Rated 12+ for the following:
Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
Copyright
© GameParadiso
Price
Free
In-App Purchases
  1. 150 Diamond $4.99
  2. 350 Diamond $9.99
  3. 800 Diamond $19.99

Supports

  • Game Center

    Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.

  • Family Sharing

    With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.

You May Also Like