Insta websites are super easy to make and update anytime. No desktops, design or website building skills needed! All you need is your iPhone and the Milkshake app.
1. Pick a card
Cards are the website pages of your Insta website. You can swipe between each card like an Instagram Story. Each card has unique features for what you want to say, sell or share.
2. Choose your look
Swipe through Milkshake’s range of looks to choose the best one for your card. You can use the same look across all cards for your Insta website or mix it up to use a different look for each. Every look is Insta-worthy to ensure your Insta website is always on trend.
3. Add your content
Personalise each card with what you want to say, sell or share.
4. Publish for free
Publish your Insta website online in one tap.
5. Share on Instagram
Connect your followers to your Insta website by adding it to your Instagram profile.
Made for Instagram.
Insta websites are the perfect addition and extension of your Instagram. Connect your followers to all you offer from the only link in your profile. Insta websites are designed to look super slick inside Instagram's mobile web browser. ‘Shake up your look’ to always be on trend and swipe through your Insta website like Instagram Stories.
Made for you.
An Insta website can be your only website or the launch pad to your existing website. It’s the easiest way for your followers to access all you offer from your Instagram.
You can use an Insta website to...
- Introduce yourself and what makes you amazing
- Share links to your videos, blog posts, social profiles, passion projects & products on the web
- List your top picks, fave buys, must-do's & must-haves!
- Highlight your latest and greatest work
- Launch your new business venture
+ more coming your way!
Time to show the world what you’re made of.
Hey gang! Long time no see! We’ve added a few cool things that deserve a lil’ fist pump.
- Who said numbers can’t be colourful?! We’ve added pretty graphs to the Insights mix to show you how your Insta website’s performing.
- WTF(ont)! You’ll never get stuck picking a typeface again with the new + improved font selector. Smoother than smooth peanut butter.
- Plus, we’ve added more ways to flaunt your flair with font weights - go bold or go home!
- Label your Cards your way. No more guessin’ which About Card is which!
Ratings and Reviews
I’ve been waiting for an app like this!!
I’ve tried several other website apps targeted at IG users. This one is hands down my favorite! While it sounds like there will continue to be additions to font and templates to use, the ones currently available are fantastic! Easy to create, edit, and share. I think I made my site in under 15 minutes.
I recommend getting creative with how you use the templates! Don’t just use for the topic suggested. You’ll find it easier to create a unique layout for your viewers!
Thank you for all your hard work on this!
Developer Response ,
Love your work Erin! We're thrilled you love it, and thanks very much for taking the time to review. Go get 'em! 🤜
Cool concept. Needs work.
I like the idea, and the interface is clean and intuitive.
For me there’s not enough customization options yet. The templates are pretty limited at this time. I would be interested in designing additional templates and publishing them to the app through a creator platform.
- App would not accept most of the images I tried to upload, maybe because they were 1:1, and there’s no cropping or positioning feature yet.
- Could edit text color on Splash card but not the text itself. That does me no good. Need to be able to edit text (and pick fonts) in future iterations.
- Color picker feature on text options could use some tool tips or titles. I had to play around with the 3 sliders for a bit before I realized what the bottom 2 did. Also the numbers 1, 2, 3, 4 do not indicate what they are for, so I had to adjust colors a few times before I discovered it was outline, heading 1, heading 2, etc.
Overall great concept. Not many problems.
Currently seems that the target market is female, low-tech. Would love to see an advanced version and more masculine themes.
Let me know if you need any other UX insights or testing.
Developer Response ,
Hey Mike, thanks so much for your review! Great feedback here.
Could you drop us an email to email@example.com along with your IG handle? We really want to look into the issues you had while uploading images and editing text!
Easy to use with cute customizable designs!
I love this app! It makes your Instagram look more professional while allowing you to highlight specific things and change things up easily as needed. I love the themes they have already and can’t wait to see the new ones that are still coming!
The only thing I would add for improvement is a link page that is more friendly to people who use linktree or other linking sights. Since I use it I only have one link to share so it makes that page either redundant or a little too empty.
Developer Response ,
Thanks so much Leslie! Feelin' the love ❤️
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.