Knock on the doors in Millie's neighborhood to see whether Millie gets a bacon-y doggy "treat" or if she performs an outrageous doggy trick. Now with a new Howl-o-ween card maker!
This sequel to "Millie's Book of Tricks and Treats" is filled with entirely new artwork, videos, photos, and stickers.
MILLIE WILL CAST A SPELL ON YOU!
You'll howl with laughter as you reveal Millie's spellbinding powers, and her insatiable appetite for her favorite food--bacon.
NEVER THE SAME BOOK TWICE!
Because this bewitching book is ever-changing, Millie offers up tricks and treats to Halloween callers all season long.
Parents, this book has been designed to be appropriate for even the youngest children; there is nothing scary, inappropriate, or even remotely violent within its pages.
• Randomly generates a new experience every time you read/play
• Over 40 silly videos of adorable, real dog, Millie in action
• A mystery scratch-off on every page
• Virtual stickers hidden on every page, and a sticker book for your collection
• Use stickers and photos to create your very own Halloween cards!
• Innovative “Bedtime Mode” creates a calmer experience for nighttime reading
• Simple audio instructions for pre-readers
• Beautifully designed, illustrated and animated
• Original music composition and professional sound design
• Professional dramatic narration
• Ability to adjust narration and music volume independently
-- Brand new feature! Explore Millie's neighborhood with 1 of 5 adorable doggy trick or treaters
-- Updated for iOS 10
-- Bug fixes and improved performance
Ratings and Reviews
Millie is so adorable and her tricks made us laugh! My only problem was that my screen goes blank if I don't start the game right away. Once it's blank, we can hear the music but the kids aren't able to play the game.
Cute but repetitive
I got this for my 4 and 5 year old nieces and nephews but I guess they are too old because the app was just not engaging enough to hold their attention. It's a very cute app but there are a lot of missed opportunities where the developer could have made this a lot more interactive. Well made but overly simple and I wish I could have tried it before I paid for it.
Love our Millie!
I got the first Millie book when my granddaughter was 3, now at 7 she still enjoys all the Millie books.
Yes, some of the books may seem simplistic for the generation growing up with tablets, computers and such-needing to be entertained by all the bells and whistles, but we love to read and these books delight with each reading!
Looking for the hidden items just adds to the experience. Even at 7 she loves each and every book; often going back to the original Millie and re-reading them:)
Thank you for the years of fun!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.