“Millions Lords is a mobile strategy game unlike any others, with a strong emphasis on combat and conquering, and a season-based leaderboard progression. Unlike other conquest games, you don’t have to spend hours upon hours upgrading buildings and manually-creating armies." Bluestacks.com
Conquer the cities of other players, defend your territory against invaders and plan for your ultimate victory: seating on the throne of the Three Lands!
- No city building, no farming, or timer!
Original and unique strategy gameplay.
- Online multiplayer:
Team up and plan organized attacks with your clan!
- An RPG skill tree:
Choose between 10 talents to strengthen your skills.
- 60 craftables items:
To adapt your strategy in real-time!
- A procedural and persistent world:
The Three Lands never stops evolving!
PLAY WITH YOUR FRIENDS
- Make friends in Million Lords and create the greatest clan together!
- Fight for your brotherhood and be a rightful leader!
- In Million Lords, everything is about conquest and empowerment!
- Expand your territory beyond all expectations: the only border is your determination.
TIP THE SCALES
- Every month, we will crown a new player and it could be you!
- Start fresh like everyone at the beginning of each season: keep your obtained gears and try to climb the leaderboard!
SPECIALIZE AND IMPROVE YOUR STRATEGY
- Choose your skills and create your own Lord: your hero, your choice!
- Specialize your kingdom and hero in resources, army, gold production or other paths to face the enemy!
Update: Clan Conquest!
- New "motivation" system
- Clan quests are now available
- You can now recruit the Commander with sapphires
- New loading screen
- Fearless and Brave can now be upgraded to 75%
- Everyone gets 25% basic Fearless and Brave
- 8 New languages
- Memory management optimization
- Account restoration is accessible from the Settings panel
- Loading time improvement
Ratings and Reviews
Great game with great potential
Easy to learn and play.
Does not require large amounts of real money to make it to the top tier.
It is easy to recover when you lose all your cities.
Isn’t near as stressful and catastrophic if you take a day off.
There is no penalty for long time inactive players that control cities. If they are weaker than you then those cities are just non existent as far as the game is concerned.
This game is not a social game. There is no real chat function outside of guild. I understand why this may be necessary. Chatting with others players will lead to “deals” and create an unbalanced world. I honestly don’t know how you’d deal with this using the current game system.
Needs more guild benefits. Being in a guild doesn’t need to be a system of protection but guild quest and bonuses would be nice.
Players can upgrade a city to make attacking them impossible, after you send your attack. This is an easy fix by implementing a recall army feature. It will also add another level of strategy to the game.
The Cons here I am sure are being addressed. Overall a fantastic game that is different than all the other empire builders. Download the game and you won’t regret it.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your amazing review of the game, you are very fair and almost on point with the state of Million Lords! Let me give you some details about it!
- After 5 days of inactivity, a player ingame will have his cities turning in grey color, allowing anyone else to attack it for 100% amount of experience. It is intended to not have deserted cities all over the map.
- There is a guild clan every week end rewarding you with some troops, this is our very first step to make clan useful and we have more to come!
- Recalling army would lead to one tactic : faking attack and let your opponent ruin himself in walls until he is broke.
I hope it give you some insights of what is coming and we will do our best to reach your expectations! Once again, thank you for playing Million Lords. See you on the battlefield.
Great game, but needs work
First off the guild system needs a major overhaul including a map or some sort of tracking as to where the cities are. Second, adding chain links to city taking. I have seen people attack on the other side of the map. Guilds could be a part of this attack links of nearby cities like the scouts. Make them have to expand outwards and not just be able to attack this one tile out in the middle of nowhere. Third, the main city function. Due to this game you are not able to incapacitate your enemy for long before they just start throwing a lot of small numbers in random areas. It creates a ripple especially with the fact that you can only hit a certain amount of cities before they become “too weak”. And if you can’t attack the main city, then why does it have a defense stat??? Seems kinda redundant. Guild chat is also kinda buggy as well as multiple troop function bugs like them disappearing without reason. Ill send a troop to attack a city and they will just be gone, no report, nothing. Overall a good game and would really like to see it developed but right now, it’s just to forgiving with people being surrounded and what not.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your support! We are always working on improving and adding new features in Million Lords. We hope to reach your expectations in the future! Stay tuned!
This game is really incredible like I love the game to death and I love how you can’t pay to win which is rare, but I have some suggestions for the game if the developers would like to hear them. I feel that the clan system should be more interactive and you can actually find your clan mates instead of looking everywhere and if it’s possible a mini map of some sorts and at the beginning of the season with a fresh start you should be able to start near guild members, and I think the introducing of races would be fun like for example the panthers would be good defender, lions good attackers, humans balanced, I just feel like it’d give the game more depth.
Edit: I’m just saying implementing loadouts for equipment would be incredible 🤷♂️
Edit: quick question what do prestige points exactly do as of now I assume they’ll change but do the boost your xp gain or increase anything?
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback ! We know our clan system is key to new gameplays and way to get fun in our game, so you can expect some features around it in the future !! Stay in alert !
Edit : Prestige points will be an ingame currency used to get specific rewards coming later on in Million Lords.
- MILLION VICTORIES
- 300.3 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Million Victories
- In-App Purchases
- Welcome Pack $3.99
- Power Pack $26.99
- Bag of Sapphires $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.