“Million Lords is a promising massively multiplayer RTS that sees thousands of players fighting for territory in a persistent procedurally generated game world.” Alphabetagamer.com
Attack the cities of other players, defend your territory against invaders and plan for your ultimate victory: seating on the throne of the Empire of the Three Lands!
- Only true real-time strategy gameplay: No city building, no timer or farming!
- Online multiplayer: team up and plan organized attacks against other players.
- 60 craftables items to adapt your strategy in real-time.
- A skill tree with 10 talents to strengthen your skills.
- A procedural world with no limit either in map size or in player cap.
FIGHT AND CONQUER
- Choose the best strategy and tactics to defeat other lords.
- Defend your kingdom from the invaders and strike down your foes!
PLAY WITH YOUR FRIENDS
- Make friends in Million Lords and create the greatest clan together!
- Fight for your brotherhood and be a rightful leader!
- Expand your territory beyond all expectations: the only border is your determination.
- Explore infinite, procedurally-generated lands in a medieval fantasy world.
- In Million Lords everything is about conquest and empowerment!
- Compete with thousands of players around the world on the same map and server!
TIP THE SCALES
- Even the greatest giant can be overthrown with enough skills and a good strategy.
- Strategic thinking is the key to obtaining the biggest empire!
Reach us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join our Discord: https://discord.me/millionlords
Please feel free to send us your suggestions about the game, we are taking every feedback into consideration!
- Lions and Humans avatars are now displayed correctly
- Fixing clan issues when kicking a player
Ratings and Reviews
This game is really incredible like I love the game to death and I love how you can’t pay to win which is rare, but I have some suggestions for the game if the developers would like to hear them. I feel that the clan system should be more interactive and you can actually find your clan mates instead of looking everywhere and if it’s possible a mini map of some sorts and at the beginning of the season with a fresh start you should be able to start near guild members, and I think the introducing of races would be fun like for example the panthers would be good defender, lions good attackers, humans balanced, I just feel like it’d give the game more depth.
Edit: I’m just saying implementing loadouts for equipment would be incredible 🤷♂️
Edit: quick question what do prestige points exactly do as of now I assume they’ll change but do the boost your xp gain or increase anything?
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback ! We know our clan system is key to new gameplays and way to get fun in our game, so you can expect some features around it in the future !! Stay in alert !
Pretty good game with a lot of Potential.
A decent game to play and well balanced. Although it has its few flaws.
The developer should fix the chat. Make it bigger. Also give us the options to share Cords thru out our alliance chat. Also be able to have allies and communicate with other players online to be able to be friends with others.
The list goes on. It needs a good amount of add ons.
Please hurry with those Updates. We need them desperately. And remove all the dead bases and players out of the game.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback EagleEye. Indeed, Million Lords is only at his early stage and we will implement tons of new features in the future to bring new gameplays and ways to interact with each others ! Stay tuned !
There needs to be a chat system that isn’t limited to clans, needs build times installed to upgrading towns so that taking back one doesn’t become impossible because a opponent has the resources to upgrade the town to be insurmountable levels instantly, needs a research tree to improve ones chances to survive, if none of these are implemented there should be a way to reset ones progress so that they can spawn somewhere else or even get another server to migrate to have a chance to prosper. (I’m no doubt going to be cornered soon in game to where I can’t expand or truly prosper outside my capital city.) last but not least the spy reports need more info because people like me can get fooled to easily into thinking someone is and easy target. Also nerf pay to win players so that they aren’t insurmountable opponents right from the start. Another thing, add the ability to see enemy armies moving.
- MILLION VICTORIES
- 239.9 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Million Victories
- In-App Purchases
- Welcome Pack $3.99
- Handful of Sapphires $1.99
- Season Bundle $9.49
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.