The most popular game of general knowledge is now available for iOS.
Download the game, have fun, learn and show what you got!
HOW TO PLAY:
- The player must answer 15 questions correctly
- You can use four lifelines
- At the end you will win 1 MILLION dollars (virtual)
- If you fail you will lose everything or gain the corresponding to the level you are
- It has several personal achievements to reach
- Finally, the online ranking to show what you got!
- Good luck!
* "Challenging, but fun. I get together with friends and play this once a week. We've achieved Millionaire status several times"
* "I love this game it's like the old Millionaire without all the extra stuff. Just good trivia. Thanks!!!"
* "This is an excellent way to increase your trivia knowledge. I like it."
* "This game is surprisingly tough. Most importantly, it isn't that repetitive (especially once you get past 1,000). Pretty smooth gameplay, limited ads. One of the best free games you can get"
NO TIMER MODE:
Play with no time limit to relax and share knowledge with family and friends.
In this game mode you have limited time to answer each question. Your challenge is to be the fastest.
You're still not convinced?
- A quiz game to have fun and learn with the whole family. Don’t miss it!
- An addictive and fun quizup with questions updated to play at any time.
- More than 20,000 questions to test your knowledge and general culture.
- This trivia game is available in 6 languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian and Portuguese.
- The perfect hobby to show that you still have a lot to learn!
- A game of questions and answers for lovers of trivia.
- Millionaire is a dynamic game to speed up your thinking and help you to be faster and faster.
- Share in social networks (Facebook and Twitter) your achievements and show your friends you're the best!
Have feedback or need support? Contact us
Fixed an issue with challenging users on multiplayer
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Very good and fun app
Have played this app for a long time and can very much recommend it. It is fun and has a good balance of questions, and the life lines make getting to a million dollars eminently possible for anyone with a reasonable level of general knowledge.
Only one problem, I was so pleased with the app that I opted to remove the ads, more to reward the developers then to get rid of the ads which were not really intrusive. Unfortunately, since removing the ads, every time I choose to watch a video when I am about to lose, it freezes up and locks we out of the app. Worse, it makes my iPad bottom menu bar/tray disappear. I have to reset my iPad to get the app tray to reappear. It also disappears if I just watch a video to get an extra lifeline at the end of a game. This one needs fixing.
They've done a lot right here. First, the game isn't very complicated. Second, it is a bit chalenging. This is good because when games of this type are too easy, they get boring quickly. Third, the adds don't get in the way of the fun.
In short, I really like this take on this game.
Fun game to play with interesting questions.
You can spend many hours on this app.
- Marco Batista
- 204.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © WalkMe 2013
- In-App Purchases
- 15 Extra Lifelines $0.99
- 50 Extra Lifelines $2.99
- 200 Extra Lifelines $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.