MiMiXmini is the iPhone version of MiMiX - Mixer for Audiobus. With MiMiXmini You can take total control of mixing of Your favorite Audiobus enabled apps’ outputs in the most convenient way. Just insert MiMiXmini into the Output Slot of Audiobus, even into multiple chains to mix the sound of the connected input or effect apps. You can even insert MiMIXmini into the input slot to send the mix or any of the ports to an other app, like a DAW to record the mix.
- Mix up to 8 Audiobus enabled apps including the system input or multiple channels of a multichannel input hardware
- Send any of the ports to another Audiobus lane for multitrack recording or send FX
- Set the main mix volume level between -INF and +12dB
- Set the volume level of each input port between -INF and +12dB
- Set the panning or balance of each port (selectable)
- Mute any port
- Set any port to solo or several port in multi-solo mode
- Monitor any port or the main mix on the built-in oscilloscopes and VU meters
- Control the main mix volume and volume, balance, mute and solo for each port using a MIDI controller or a Core MIDI app
- Control the main mix volume and volume, mute and solo for each port using Audiobus Remote on a second iOS device
- Set the MIDI CC parameters of each control via MIDI learn
- Change the MIDI settings in-app
- Double-tap on each knob or slider to set its default value
- Check the saturation indicator for each port to check if the pots power reached 0dB
- Check the clip indicator on the main mix to avoid clipping.
- Close the scope/setup screen to see more ports at once
- MiMiXmini supports Audiobus state saving feature
- MiMiXmini supports multi-output hardware devices, up to 12 stereo pairs
- MiMiXmini uses a 32 bit float engine so clipping can only occur at the main mix
- MiMiXmini is lightweight - minimal CPU usage and memory footprint
- MiMiXmini has native UI for iPhone 4s, 5/5s, 6/6s, 6+/6s+
Check the user manual at: http://ttrgames.hu/mimix/mimix_manual.pdf
Compatible with iPhone4s and newer. Requires iOS8 or newer and Audiobus 2. Fully iOS10 compatible.
- iOS 10 support
- bugfix in MidiBus library to address crash when on wifi with no internet connection
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great for not only mixing but panning and fx.
Awesomely Anticipated& Arriv'ved!!-Yeah!!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.